JUST DOGFIGHT server thread

Flighter

Oh please... just because you maybe recognized yourself in my posts doesn't mean that you need to get mad. Another area on this server without Flankers/Eagles (or better: non-FC3) would hurt your kill ratio right?

gun zone is for fun and Chaotic not a good place for serious training.

there are already have 1v1 slot, you can choose who/plane you want to dogfight with or serious training.

problem solved!

I think you might of looked away and looked back and saw a number for AOA. Just a guess. I'm still looking though. Just saw a 15 pull 16 g's but it was instantaneous as most of the highest numbers are. Sustained IV seen 12's and 13's for a second or two. The 14 blew me away at 16 g's.

I considered that and suppose it's possible, but I'm pretty darn sure that's what I was looking at. In fact, I feel like when I saw it I looked back at AOA (since they're one on top of another, IIRC) to make sure I saw what I saw! lol :beer:

i5-9600k @ 5.0 GHz| Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift-S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Was just in there for over an hour. Never saw anything close to 25 g's for the 15. But I did see 13point something, it was instantaneous. Which the 15 is quite capable of pulling. In a dogfights episode a Eagle pilot talked about how easy he pulled 12 g's in a split s manuever to get on a mig 29. Now moving on the 18 was pulling 12 g's. So Seems about even good luck and good hunting?

I will defer to any RL Eagle pilots that might be here, but I find it difficult to believe they over-g their aircraft so casually. Unless things have changed dramatically, pilots are expected to remain within the g-limits of their aircraft, even instantaneously.

I will defer to any RL Eagle pilots that might be here, but I find it difficult to believe they over-g their aircraft so casually. Unless things have changed dramatically, pilots are expected to remain within the g-limits of their aircraft, even instantaneously.

Well good luck with that. In the meantime good luck shooting down the 15's. They aren't still flying today for the fu k of it. They're that badass. And the stupidity of someone who thinks that out of all the sim planes they made the 15 and 27 flight characteristics different from the real planes is comical.

Well good luck with that. In the meantime good luck shooting down the 15's. They aren't still flying today for the fu k of it. They're that badass. And the stupidity of someone who thinks that out of all the sim planes they made the 15 and 27 flight characteristics different from the real planes is comical.

That seems like a harsh, but not very informed reply.

So just to be clear, the F-15C is so badass that its RL pilots routinely fly to 12g’s or more, don’t blackout, and face no repercussions for routinely doing so? Is that the point here?:)

So just to be clear, the F-15C is so badass that its RL pilots routinely fly to 12g’s or more, don’t blackout, and face no repercussions for routinely doing so? Is that the point here?:)[/Q

You seem to think no one blacks out in this game in the 15 and that's far from the truth. The only one that is uninformed is you. Giving you info dies nothing. All you do is come back with an excuse.

So just to be clear, the F-15C is so badass that its RL pilots routinely fly to 12g’s or more, don’t blackout, and face no repercussions for routinely doing so? Is that the point here?:)[/Q

You seem to think no one blacks out in this game in the 15 and that's far from the truth. The only one that is uninformed is you. Giving you info dies nothing. All you do is come back with an excuse.

Dude, pay attention and don’t be so defensive. I have been writing about RL, not the game. You on the other hand keep going back and forth between the game and reality.

Do what you want in the game because that’s all it is. Personally, I get my ass kicked no matter what I fly and offer no excuses. But I think you are fooling yourself if you believe that’s how the real jet is flown.

Dude, pay attention and don’t be so defensive. I have been writing about RL, not the game. You on the other hand keep going back and forth between the game and reality.

Do what you want in the game because that’s all it is. Personally, I get my ass kicked no matter what I fly and offer no excuses. But I think you are fooling yourself if you believe that’s how the real jet is flown.

I'm going back and forth because the Sim is close as they can code it to the real 15.

Let's make it short: Flanker/Eagle drivers are loosers (except those who don't own any other modules), choosing these fighters almost all the time which would compensate their lack of skills to wreck others easily, stick back/full throttle and you are to win in almost every fight.

These are the ones who will participate in a race (lets say NASCAR) with a super adventage like more HP, ultra-tires and then celebrate the hardest when winning such a foul "fair" race, telling others to either go or learn the basics.

Admin: Please create a zone and kick these 2 damn aircraft out, at least for this zone. Nothing is fair with the Eagle/Flanker since everyone is able to hold the stick back for max turns and go full throttle for all sorts of crazy maneuvres... we would like hi-fidelity module vs. hi-fidelity and not vs. some cheap overpowered semi-realistic crap.

Edited by TheCabal

FC3, Ka-50, A-10C, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Super Carrier, TacView Advanced

Next in line: F-5 II , MiG-19 , MiG-23 MLA

Wishlist: PA-100 Tornado, F-104 Starfighter, MiG-25 Foxbat, A-6 Intruder

Let's make it short: Flanker/Eagle drivers are loosers (except those who don't own any other modules), choosing these fighters almost all the time which would compensate their lack of skills to wreck others easily, stick back/full throttle and you are to win in almost every fight.

These are the ones who will participate in a race (lets say NASCAR) with a super adventage like more HP, ultra-tires and then celebrate the hardest when winning such a foul "fair" race, telling others to either go or learn the basics.

Admin: Please create a zone and kick these 2 damn aircraft out, at least for this zone. Nothing is fair with the Eagle/Flanker since everyone is able to hold the stick back for max turns and go full throttle for all sorts of crazy maneuvres... we would like hi-fidelity module vs. hi-fidelity and not vs. some cheap overpowered semi-realistic crap.

In the Flankers full stick back overrides the G/AOA limiter and breaks the wings off if you go fast enough(high subsonic and faster). So pretty impossible to do such a thing in those. You’ve ever fought a human driven Flanker and it spontaneously blew up crashed and wondered why? It basically forces a cobra

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

In the Flankers full stick back overrides the G/AOA limiter and breaks the wings off if you go fast enough(high subsonic and faster). So pretty impossible to do such a thing in those. You’ve ever fought a human driven Flanker and it spontaneously blew up crashed and wondered why? It basically forces a cobra

You need to set your curves. The F14's wings were snapping off when I flew it as well. Until I set the curves correctly. FYI nowhere in the history of flankers or tomcats have the wings broken off. The pilot would pass out before that would happen.

The realism of DCS is questionable in many ways, especially after the release of a few recent planes. There is no way to guarantee high fidelity model is more accurate, Also in JUST DOGFIGHT server balance matters more than realism, Just go back few more pages you can see lot of threads talking about banning AIM 9X :megalol:

-------------------------------------------------

AMD 3700x, 32GB 3600 C16 RAM, 2080 Ti FE, 32UD89 4K 60, 300Mbps LAN

There are only 3 sexy airplanes in the sky, Flanker, Viper, Raptor

I have no issues with the F15 vs my F14 in PVP. Unless I do something stupid or the other pilot is just plain better. Which happens quite a bit.

Regards

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

Eh dude, keep your horns calm a bit.

Who asked you to worry about my opinion/suggestion? Your feelings seem really hurt, kinda cute... as if I hit the nail on the coffin with all the "I want the absolute advantage or else I stop flying on this server"-dudes... you act and post stuff like a fanboy. I just asked for an additional zone only for full modules without any FC3 birds. Makes your rage grow strong eh?

It's the F-15, not the pilot. Challenge them to go F-14 vs. F-14 instead... turns are maintained completely differently in the F-14 in addition -> you can make lot's of more errors every second than a dude just going full throttle/stick full x+y without any penalty.

Lol.

Please spare us this fabricated nonsense, go learn to fight instead of creating false excuses for why you fail.

The Eagle and Flanker are two of the most finely tuned professional flight models in DCS. If you had half a clue about DCS you'd know this, you'd also know the historical problems with the Tomcat and Hornet pfm.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

On a similar subject, it would be nice to have another 1v1 area. Lately there have been a lot of people tying up the slots and not even flying, or they'll grab a slot and take the plane way off to the middle of nowhere.

i5-9600k @ 5.0 GHz| Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift-S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Eagle and Flanker are two of the most finely tuned professional flight models in DCS. If you had half a clue about DCS you'd know this, you'd also know the historical problems with the Tomcat and Hornet pfm.

I would like to back Frostie up and add to this that this is probably the most heavily tested and retested pair of FMs in this game.

We've had everything from 'this plane doesn't do this well enough' to 'this plane does things too well' and whenever someone has been able to show a reasonable FM discrepancy, ED has corrected ... people have not been able to find reasonable discrepancies for years now - but they certainly still come and whine about their plane being beaten by one of those two.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Please spare us this fabricated nonsense, go learn to fight instead of creating false excuses for why you fail.

Again, another zone without FC3 birds would be nice. Fabricated claims, nonsense, me failing, not having half a clue... there is an issue in your logic, telling someone to stop fabricated nonsense and creating those yourself about me. So calm down. I saw/observed F-15s & Su-27s (gun zone, 1 vs. 1, different pilots) shred everyone on multiple occasions with them flying maneuvres with these birds like you can in HAWX. So if you want to maintain such a Call of Duty meta BS stuff in DCS, have it your ego-way then.

Where did I say I loose against the F-15 all the time btw.? Stop interpreting your made up bs in my posts, will you?

Edited by TheCabal

FC3, Ka-50, A-10C, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Super Carrier, TacView Advanced

Next in line: F-5 II , MiG-19 , MiG-23 MLA

Wishlist: PA-100 Tornado, F-104 Starfighter, MiG-25 Foxbat, A-6 Intruder

Again, another zone without FC3 birds would be nice. Fabricated claims, nonsense, me failing, not having half a clue... there is an issue in your logic, telling someone to stop fabricated nonsense and creating those yourself about me. So calm down. I saw/observed F-15s & Su-27s (gun zone, 1 vs. 1, different pilots) shred everyone on multiple occasions with them flying maneuvres with these birds like you can in HAWX. So if you want to maintain such a Call of Duty meta BS stuff in DCS, have it your ego-way then.

Where did I say I loose against the F-15 all the time btw.? Stop interpreting your made up bs in my posts, will you?

You're wrong, admit it.

The professional flight models are all built with the same principle and structure, to say FC flight models are inferior to full fidelity modules when the FM is of the same structure and integrity and created by the same developer is ridiculous. You've created a myth in your head around FC aircraft that because the system modeling is not fully clickable then everything about FC is arcade.

The Eagle and Su27 have PFM created by ED whose PFM approval criteria is tighter than what is expected from the EFM (External Flight Model) from 3rd party developers.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=122801

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

• 2 weeks later...

Server crash and restart issues

Hi guys !

It seems that the OB server is crashing after the 2.5.6 update. See this post :

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4215318

UPDATE :

It seems that taking out the carrier helps things a lot. So until the issue is rectified by ED we'll have no carrier fun.

Cheers !

Edited by Flighter

JUSTDOGFIGHT server - For Nickname reservation, stats, server map, instructions and other content visit our site justdogfight.com

🙂 Smile 🙂

Server seems to crash alot

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

I saw/observed F-15s & Su-27s (gun zone, 1 vs. 1, different pilots) shred everyone on multiple occasions with them flying maneuvres with these birds like you can in HAWX. So if you want to maintain such a Call of Duty meta BS stuff in DCS

For an easy reference ....

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/general/

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

No it isn't. You've just convinced yourself of that. It's just like every other Sim in there. I pull stick back it goes up and push stick to the right it goes right and so on. Just because it doesn't have clickable buttons doesn't mean anything. I can beat a 15 with an 18 and a 16. Just as well as beating a 15 in a 15. The best part about the 15 is it's gun sight. That and it's big bird that holds 400 more rounds and takes a lot of damage. Just like in real life

Cheers ace