Does ED will put discounts on the E-Shop to match with Steam Summer Sales discounts ?

Mikplayeur

I noticed that A-10 is currently on offer for £12 on Steam, as a BS1 user I have been contemplating getting the upgrade to BS2 (for about £12.50).

I am unsure whether to upgrade BS1, or just get A-10 instead! A summer sale on the BS1 upgrade would be of great interest to me........I can buy both then. :thumbup:

Actually prices in ED own store are already cheaper then steam (price in euro in my case)

Not really.

----------- DCS: A-10C Warthog -----------

Steam: 49,99€ -60% = 20,00€

ED E-Shop: 39,99 US$ = 32,7652601 €

Discount of 39% between Steam and ED E-SHop.

----------- DCS: Black Shark -----------

Steam: 24,99€ -75% = 6,25€

ED E-Shop: 9,99 US$ = 8,18517001 €

Discount of 23,64% between Steam and ED E-SHop.

Are you still saying that prices are cheaper on ED E-Shop ?

Edited by Mikplayeur

That is what I would do, get A-10C from Steam, download the latest 1.2.0 version from ED, use the Steam product key to activate.

If your going to go with DCS World, that Black Shark from Steam is the original, and not compatible - get Black Shark 2 from ED.

The above is what I did...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I just bought the Steam version so I can use the key to throw up onto my server - problem is, how do I see what the serial number is so I can use it to unlock the A-10C on my remote copy?

Go into steam library, click on DCS A10C, then click 'cd key' in right-side menu.