HUD Ladder seems off center

Todd1215

Is it me or is the HUD ladder for the A10C off just a bit? Whenever I’m flying and turning the HUD ladder seems to float off to one side or the other. Is this normal, has anyone else had this issue? I don’t have a screenshot sorry....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600

MB: B450M Pro4

RAM: 16Gb DDR4

SSD: 500GB

GPU: MSI GTX 1070 8GB

Is it me or is the HUD ladder for the A10C off just a bit? Whenever I’m flying and turning the HUD ladder seems to float off to one side or the other. Is this normal, has anyone else had this issue? I don’t have a screenshot sorry....

The HUD will drift according to wind direction and force when you are flying straight. You would need to lock the HUD for it to remain centered all the time.

As said, it's a "feature". It shows you how much and into which direction the wind drifts. The bigger the offset, the stronger the wind blows.

I'm not sure if you can deactivate it. If so, then probably in the HUD settings (IFFCC switch at: Test)

Edited by Zabuza

HUD Ladder seems off center

As said, it's a "feature". It shows you how much and into which direction the wind drifts. The bigger the offset, the stronger the wind blows.

I'm not sure if you can deactivate it. If so, then probably in the HUD settings (IFFCC switch at: Test)

I was not aware that the HUD would drift based on wind direction. Good to know. I always thought there was something wrong with my VR positioning. Now I know

Edited by Todd1215

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600

MB: B450M Pro4

RAM: 16Gb DDR4

SSD: 500GB

GPU: MSI GTX 1070 8GB