Yak-130

Wolfbite

Just a suggestion. I know bla bla Government Ban. But if theres any chance of getting this just for basic trainer and Light CAS it would be pretty awesome.

Has good range of weapons, Looks great and hopefully can get past restriction due to being a trainer would be great.

Here's some eye candy

Yakovlev_Yak-_130_%28modify%29.jpg

Yak-130_-_FIA_2012.jpg?itok=PDbFNiMm

Edited by Wolfbite

Please visit this thread and add a plus 1 to show support for getting a full fidelity Su-17/20/22 in game https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220572

The M-346 also has those two fin things above the LERX, probably to improve high AoA handling or something, so the two jets are not exactly identical externally either. The M-346 is also more likely to be doable compared to the Yak-130 seeing as it's not a Russian jet.

What I like about Yak-130 the most is it's fly-by-wire can be set up to mimic the feel of other aircraft.

Also it's a Yak. Seriously ED give us a Yak 1b, 3, 9, 15, 28, 38 or 130

in fact it imitates the behavior of other air planes.

This plane is not only for training, but is also a light fighter bomber.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

There are a lot of iconic military aircraft I hope see the light of day in DCS sometime. These kind of trainers not at all make my blood flow any faster :yawn:

But hey, this wishlist is for everyone.. so good luck guys :thumbup:

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

So Chizh did an interview in Russian a year or two ago and was asked about the Yak-130

Q Yak-130, planned?

A we thought about it, but not right now, no data on it. So no.

I don't have the original source but here is that interview translated by someone here on the forums https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a9qc0vlLOD89a3wJ_5WjrtZgF53RHyIrKAGnaNxiLeI

Maybe things have changed since then though and I agree it would be a cool addition.