Bug M2, coup d'etat campaign

Count Sessine

Hi guys

I take off, go to waypoint 3 and engage the ground targets.

My wingman refuse to engage ground, just turn around and seems to head for base.

Radio frequencies often switch back to 300 by themselves.

I get a 'mission failed' because it says I shot at the F5's but i did not.

There is quite a lot of different things not working for you it seems.. the wingman AI is dumb, try to give him the order before you engage, works most of the times for me. No idea about the radio. As for the F5, perhaps it crashed before it could attack (again, stupid AI)? Looks to me like an extremely unlucky try...

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

There is quite a lot of different things not working for you it seems.. the wingman AI is dumb, try to give him the order before you engage, works most of the times for me. No idea about the radio. As for the F5, perhaps it crashed before it could attack (again, stupid AI)? Looks to me like an extremely unlucky try...

Thanks. I'll try again:) The campaign feels great as usual with your creations l:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also found the bug with mission not progressing - almost every update changes the "missile in zone" trigger, so instead of AIM-9M that the F-5s shoot (and which, when detected, sets up the flag and pushes the mission forward), after the update the game was waiting for GAR-8 to be in zone... fixed & submitted.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

I also found the bug with mission not progressing - almost every update changes the "missile in zone" trigger, so instead of AIM-9M that the F-5s shoot (and which, when detected, sets up the flag and pushes the mission forward), after the update the game was waiting for GAR-8 to be in zone... fixed & submitted.

Thanks for telling me this. Crud, now i have to go through 25 missions that have that trigger :(