UH-60 mod

Mav

Look´s good. Can the uh60 shoot hellfire in real?

Aircrafts: F-16C | TF-51 | M2000C | F/A-18C | AV-8B | Viggen | KA-50 | A-10C | UH-1 | Mi-8 |

Maps: Caucasus | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Normandy | Syria

System: AMD Ryzen 3700X | 32GB Ram | AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT | Win10 64Bit | 1TB 970 EVO M.2 SSD

Equipment: TrackIR 5_Trackclip Pro |TM Warthog HOTAS | Oculus Rift S

Don't want to be a wet blanket, but do you have permission to use the 3d model you're using for the mod?

If you’re talking about the JA attachment, that won’t be included with the mod. The blackhawks models are ED’s. But thanks for the lookout.

Nice mod. Great fun. Thank you. Is there a way to fire both miniguns simultaneously. If so, I haven't figured out how, yet.

To answer my own question: you can't. The second (right) minigun is available when the first runs out of ammo :)

Edited by claw
answer

Nice mod. Great fun. Thank you. Is there a way to fire both miniguns simultaneously. If so, I haven't figured out how, yet.

To answer my own question: you can't. The second (right) minigun is available when the first runs out of ammo :)

I wish!, Still looks cool none the less. Thank you!! More to come!

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Mav has gone back to the military. On another deployment.

FYI.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 9 months later...

The mod is not active with any release after 2.5.4. The KA-50 module does not allow the player to use it as a base for helo mods. Until this is fixed or there is a work around, the mod will not be updated. Thanks.

• Like 2

can you use the littlebird mod as an anchor for this ?

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png