Larger aircraft smaller airports - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-01-2019, 04:10 AM   #1
Shrike88

Default Larger aircraft smaller airports

I'm trying to get transport aircraft to taxi out or just not disappear after landing at certain island airports in the PG. For example Abu Mesa island etc. I have seen the mods to allow aircraft to takofffrom ground , and takeoff from ground hot, from any spot on the ground , however I'm wondering if there is a way to force for example a C130 from disappearing when landing.
Shrike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 04:36 AM   #2
KTFBGB

Are you using the MOOSE RAT LUA? If so then then yes in the RAT section of the MOOSE documentation it shows the script for continuing on after landing. So the plane will land, taxi, and then take off again rather than despawning. However if the airport is not physically large enough to support an aircraft that size, it will immediately despawn the aircraft. So if the aircraft in the documentation requires a 6,500ft runway, and the runway at your airport is 5000ft, then it should immediately despawn. I don’t think there is a way around this. Also with MOOSE it’s not supposed to let any RAT land at inappropriate airports. If the airport is large enough there has to be a large parking space open (unpopulated) in order for it not to despawn on landing as well. Hope this helps.
KTFBGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 04:37 AM   #3
Emmy

This has been acknowledged by ED I believe.
Emmy is online now   Reply With Quote