Copy of default DCS template definitions needed

Pizzicato

Hey guys,

Slightly embarrassingly, I managed to delete the default static templates for the USA (i.e. the Patriot site, the Hawk Site, and the Hawk Site reinforced). I tried running a repair, but the templates didn't get reinstated. :doh:

Could someone please post a copy of whichever file holds those definitions so I can undo my mistake, please?

Thanks in advance!

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

If you want to get back to the default unit templates, just remove the template.lua file from the saved games directory. This will leave DCS to use the default templates file located in the Eagle Dynamics directory.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

If you want to get back to the default unit templates, just remove the template.lua file from the saved games directory. This will leave DCS to use the default templates file located in the Eagle Dynamics directory.

Great. Thanks Rudel. Much appreciated. :thumbup:

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S