Bug or feature, or haxx?

DenTroge

I guess that would be me in the photo. I did nothing wrong, just asked ground crew to arm only available rockets. Also I could not myself see what had been loaded. Instead I witnessed another plane with these silly looking rockets.

My take on this: could be problem with the module and/or the server.

Its hilarious is what it is.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 1 month later...

meet the Soviets' Wunderwaffe :)

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Well, this explains many things, but I'm having a horrible time getting TWS to work on the radar. Maybe that's a future addition, but I was under the impression the model was complete. There's also the nagging issue of the MFDs not displaying correctly, and...this is the one that's the deal killer...the automatic coffee/tea machine doesn't work while inverted.

so would this hax cause issues with being on that server and all of a sudden all my axis for the throttle disappeared. and only on that modul?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Well, this explains many things, but I'm having a horrible time getting TWS to work on the radar. Maybe that's a future addition, but I was under the impression the model was complete. There's also the nagging issue of the MFDs not displaying correctly, and...this is the one that's the deal killer...the automatic coffee/tea machine doesn't work while inverted.

:megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol:

Ha Ha!... Good luck getting Airborne! :megalol:

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

• 2 years later...

Reminds me of hanging 4 FAB-1500s on the Black Shark back in the day. Was only barely able to get off the ground with a rolling takeoff, somewhere around 170-180 kph. Felt like flying the Bleriot across the Channel. Never dared to do such things online though, because it would suck to be on the other side of things happening.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg