C-101 Quick Start Guide - V0.01

Tango

Tango,

why no quickstarts or some basic training atm?

Found few test missions in missions :)

We wanted to get the aircraft sorted out first. uboats has been very kind to produce some training missions for us. They are available here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=137880

Plane and canopy looks very very good!

Thank you! 8)

Best regards,

Tango.

• 3 weeks later...
Because it contains more information that might be useful to a pilot that has no access to the manual (i.e. take off speeds, which control surface needs -1.5 trim).

While this is true, it lacks any pictures !!!

So for the first few rides I think you may need both, I at least downloaded and printed both :)

Having pics of the cockpit just makes it so much easier the first 30 min.

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

We haven't forgotten the manuals! We are busy with development on the CC version. Once it is ready, focus will shift to the manuals.

We have some surprises we are sure you will love. :D

Best regards,

Tango.

Just don't pull a Belsimtek on us... Manuals are VERY important. Quick guides don't cut it.