[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

10 hours ago, =Andre= said:

ASIO, Stereo Mix, etc., not a way to go for a beginner I'd say.

What's a real problem you are trying to solve? Can you feel vibration in the shaker?

Yes I am getting vibrations but I want to understand and explore the full capabilities and any enhanced features.  Explosions, in game sounds etc. I am not one to settle for beginner settings. 🙂 Thanks.

16 hours ago, KeyserSoze62 said:

Yes I am getting vibrations but I want to understand and explore the full capabilities and any enhanced features.  Explosions, in game sounds etc. I am not one to settle for beginner settings. 🙂 Thanks.

Mixing with the game sound is out of my scope. Please excuse me.

Regarding ASIO driver, I wouldn't expect something beautiful with it. That was a sort of workaround to get more than 2 shakers working. 

I keep ASIO option for backward compatibility with older SimShaker software versions. If someone got it working well he can keep holding it working without any readjusting.

20 minutes ago, sylkhan said:

Will you add this effect for simshaker for aviator and sound module ,

Thanks

I wouldn't expect it any soon. Please excuse me.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

With sound module, For a 5.1 (6 channels) setup, is it possible to assign effects to a specific channel ?

For exemple :
APU : channesl 4 & channel 5

Speed brake : channel 6
Flaps : channel 1 & channel 2
jet engine vibrations : all channels

etc...

Edited by sylkhan

3 minutes ago, sylkhan said:

With sound module, For a 5.1 (6 channels) setup, is it possible to assign effects to a specific channel ?

For exemple :
APU : channesl 4 & channel 5

Speed brake : channel 6
Flaps : channel 1 & channel 2
jet engine vibrations : all channels

etc...

Yes, with the latest version of SimShaker Sound Module it shouldn't be hard. Use the Samples Customizer feature as we discussed a little bit above.

https://simshaker.com/downloads/beta_SimShaker_Sound_Module_Setup_v_2.37.msi

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi guys, I’m just wondering what you guys have got setup for strength for the various modules.

all mine are default at 50, and as I said the other day I really can’t feel anything whatsoever.    Is there anywhere to go to get settings to import or just suggestions to get the best feeling out of my jetseat. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

what does this effect "Gear/structural turbulence" mean?
In what situations does it apply? for example dropping the gear down during approach?

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

My brother gave me his BK and when I run the SimShaker for Aviators, I dont get any distinctive rumbles etc, just one long steady rumble.  I gave the BK amp its own sound card.  Thoughts?

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

30 minutes ago, Steel Jaw said:

My brother gave me his BK and when I run the SimShaker for Aviators, I dont get any distinctive rumbles etc, just one long steady rumble.  I gave the BK amp its own sound card.  Thoughts?

Have you installed and run Simshaker Sound Module (SSM)? On its own SSA doesn’t work with bass shakers/buttkickers.

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

15 minutes ago, Hiob said:

Have you installed and run Simshaker Sound Module (SSM)?

Yes, thanks for the reply

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

36 minutes ago, Steel Jaw said:

Yes, thanks for the reply

Care to share a screenshot of your settings? 

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

2 hours ago, Steel Jaw said:

in what situation? most likely engine effect.
Did you check simultaneous output on SSA?

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

On 1/23/2024 at 2:41 PM, Ala12Rv-Tundra said:

in what situation? most likely engine effect.
Did you check simultaneous output on SSA?

When I do SSA says no jet seat connected, which is true as I have no jet seat

On 1/23/2024 at 1:26 PM, Hiob said:

Care to share a screenshot of your settings? 

Thanks for any thoughts...

1.JPG2.JPG

19 hours ago, Steel Jaw said:

When I do SSA says no jet seat connected, which is true as I have no jet seat

let´s back to basics. Did you buy sound module addon to run the BK?

Just now, Ala12Rv-Tundra said:

let´s back to basics. Did you buy sound module addon to run the BK?

See just ABOVE 🙂

12 minutes ago, =Andre= said:

Hi,

If you hit Play button in SimShaker Sound Module -> Test the Module tab, can you feel vibration and see the moving green bar?

Yes i do feel the rumble, thanks for the reply 

18 minutes ago, Steel Jaw said:

Thanks for any thoughts...

1.JPG2.JPG

Are you using the line out to connect to your amplifier? Have you connected the correct outlet?

You might wanna check if you have installed multiple versions of sound module (beta?) and maybe scratch them and reinstall. Make sure you wipe all the files in the appdata folder, too. I had some problems connecting SSA to SSM, too. After a reinstall it worked.

18 minutes ago, Steel Jaw said:

Yes i do feel the rumble, thanks for the reply 

That's great.

Please check if you can see any numbers changing in the SimShaker for Aviators -> View -> DCS Debug window during the mission.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

16 hours ago, =Andre= said:

That's great.

Please check if you can see any numbers changing in the SimShaker for Aviators -> View -> DCS Debug window during the mission.

Looks like it is...

3.JPG