ED Testers Team

It's in our bugs list. Txs.

Vibora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 09:17 AM   #492
Kongamato+
Posting Rights Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibora View Post
It's known. Key binding for dimmers and similar knobs doesn't work properly. Clickable cockpit works (mouse clicking). In the case of the ADF frequency selection, you have to use left mouse button plus scroll, right mouse button plus scroll or just scroll to rotate each of the knobs.
It´s an important bug IMO, since the rotatory knobs are the most dificult to use with the mouse (it´s not a single "click" like to push a button or a switch) and it´s a good idea to map the most important rotatorys in your HOTAS or keyboard. I´m eager to see this specific but solved
Kongamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 08:04 AM   #493
KalAbaddon

for the C101EB I can eject on runway and then still fly the plane. The C101 CC does not do this.

Awesome jet btw! love the little effects like the landing lights making wind noise!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: trk cc101EB eject and control.trk (234.4 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by KalAbaddon; 07-12-2019 at 08:06 AM.
KalAbaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 07:46 PM   #494
Vibora
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalAbaddon View Post
for the C101EB I can eject on runway and then still fly the plane. The C101 CC does not do this.
It is not a bug, you take control of the rear cockpit automatically. If you set a solo flight in the ME you won't be able to do that. On the other hand, if you think this feature has to be corrected, please contact ED. This is not something related to our module.
Quote:
Awesome jet btw! love the little effects like the landing lights making wind noise!!!!
Thank you for your compliments.

Old 07-29-2019, 07:51 PM   #495
KalAbaddon

Quote:
It is not a bug, you take control of the rear cockpit automatically. If you set a solo flight in the ME you won't be able to do that. On the other hand, if you think this feature has to be corrected, please contact ED. This is not something related to our module.

Thank you for your compliments.
No big deal, I am not so concerned about it that I will keep pestering. My only thought was it was weird to sit on the runway and control the plane like a remote control plane

Regardless I enjoy the plane as well as flying it and to me that is all that really matters!
KalAbaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 07:39 PM   #496
Arinc429

Sorry if already reported.

-There's no Radio frequency synchronization on multiplayer.
-There's no IFR HUD synchronization on multiplayer.
-The Thottle friction wheel on rear cockpit moves constantly on multiplayer, at the same speed as front pilot oxigen flow indicator reading on rear cockpit does.
-The "Intercom MODE Selector Increase and Decrease mappings do not work. It does not reach VHF, only turns between INT and UHF. (front and rear cockpits, single and multiplayer).

Thanks.

Antonio.
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO WiFi AC / i7-8700K@5.0 GHz / 2xM.2 Toshiba OCZ RD400 1Tb / 4xCorsair 8Gb (32Gb) DDR4@3000 MHz / 2xGeforce GTX 1080 Ti + 1Geforce GTX 680 / SoundBlaster Fatal1ty / Windows 10 Home x64 / TM Warthog / Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals / Oculus Rift / Samsung UE32EH5000W
Arinc429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 08:09 PM   #497
Vibora
ED Testers Team

That's all known. Multicrew is WIP. We have just solved canopy synchronization, as you can see in last changelog.
Inputs mapping is also WIP.
The issue with throttle friction wheel is known as well.
Thank you anyway for your reports.

Old 08-22-2019, 08:16 PM   #498
Kylian717

Quote:
That's all known. Multicrew is WIP. We have just solved canopy synchronization, as you can see in last changelog.
Inputs mapping is also WIP.
The issue with throttle friction wheel is known as well.
Thank you anyway for your reports.

Hello can we have the list of issue to fix please ? I hope that this amazing module will be finished soon.
Kylian717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 10:26 PM   #499
Vibora
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylian717 View Post
Hello can we have the list of issue to fix please ? I hope that this amazing module will be finished soon.
Hello, here you have:
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...32&postcount=2

Old 08-28-2019, 11:34 AM   #500
JG78_horΛz

Heyhey

really like your module, its a pleassure to fly! quick question around every second flight the Trim funktion will not work for me.. i have instead to use the emergency trim to fly. Is this a bug or my misstake?

also sometimes i get a fire warning and shortly after that my engine cut off. even when iam taxing on the ground. maybe its my misstake ether, just want to ask

Last edited by JG78_horΛz; 08-28-2019 at 11:38 AM.
JG78_horΛz is offline   Reply With Quote