Internal cockpit shadows missing

SMH

Thanks for fixing it in the Huey but could we get the Mi-8's internal shadows fixed too, please?

Note how panels are shadowing their knobs but not the panel they're attached too. You can also see the shadows of the rotors on the dash when it shouldn't be possible (not being cast through the two small windows in the roof, I can see the light from those in a different location). Very visually busy and distracting. Puts a lot of unnecessary glare on the glass too.

Thanks!

Screen_190819_235045.thumb.png.6a0680e040daed7a7f5e3ba38da8f2b2.png

Screen_190820_000808.thumb.png.753c3c85e7bcc889a077946dbfb7c379.png

Right now in-cockpit shadows are pretty much broken in every module, including F/A-18, looks like they are calculated from the inverted model of a cockpit, and therefore have holes in them and other weird artifacts.

This was fixed in patch version 2.5.5.3299, but in subsequent patch it was broken again.

I reported, no answer so far (2-3 patches since): https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=247609

Yeah, I just want them to admit it's a problem. I don't see any threads about it with [REPORTED] on them. And as they fixed it in the Huey but not other aircraft, that obviously means it's a per-plane issue so I'm trying to report it per-plane. (The Mi-8 got a little bit better than it was a few updates ago but it's still got shadow holes where there shouldn't be any. That bomb panel on the copilot's window is particularly bad as you see the shadows of the dials but not the panel.)

• 10 months later...