Squadron Directory

EvilBivol-1

Wow great initiative Flame!

To those who don't know RvE, they were one of the very best Squadrons back in FC days. Having won many international sponsored competitions like the Fortis dogfight cup, the name RvE became synonymous with excellence especially in the BFM department, which was their trademark.

Really nice to see RvE back, Flame, this will make the PvP scene even more exciting and.....challenging. Please pass your RvE power on to the new recruits and I hope you'll try to get in touch with the old guys as well (Paploo, Yoda, Foxter, AS....)

S!

• Like 2

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

Wow great initiative Flame!

To those who don't know RvE, they were one of the very best Squadrons back in FC days. Having won many international sponsored competitions like the Fortis dogfight cup, the name RvE became synonymous with excellence especially in the BFM department, which was their trademark.

Really nice to see RvE back, Flame, this will make the PvP scene even more exciting and.....challenging. Please pass your RvE power on to the new recruits and I hope you'll try to get in touch with the old guys as well (Paploo, Yoda, Foxter, AS....)

S!

Thanks man, I am really become so glad when I see people around still know =RvE= back in the days.

I will do my best to put RvE back as old days :)

I will do my best to put RvE back as old days :)

And you won't be alone in this my friend. Time to get the dust off my throttle and stick...

Special thanks to 104th Phoenix for providing us a TS channel for the time being.

S!

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

vVFA-2 Bounty Hunters

VFA-2%202.gif

We have recently formed the vVFA-2 Bounty Hunters from a like minded group of flyers that have a good amount of history together. We are flying the F/A-18C currently and doing a lot of combined ops and training with our good friends the VFA-113 Stingers. We will likely open up slots when the full DCS F/A-18C module releases. Please check out our website at: www.vVFA-2BountyHunters.com and feel free to drop us a line!

Edited by Greekbull

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

VFA-141 WOLFPACK

5578689.png?294

VFC-141 HAS CHANGED to VFA-141!!

Interested in carrier operations? You've come to the right place!

VFA-141 is a group of current Naval Aviators, veterans, and just general naval aviation enthusiasts!

We welcome anyone who is interested in flying with us, provided they can be:

- Somewhat regular

- Be professional and handle some adult conversation

- Be interested in flying proper Naval Aviation procedures (Yes we can teach you!)

- And just generally a cool person overall

Just hop on our website and go to the "Apply" tab to get in touch with us!

http://www.vfa-141.com

See you in the skies,

V/r

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.vfa-141.com

JOIN THE PACK!!

Hello fellows pilot! I'm glad to announce the new italian virtual tactical fighter group: The Werewolves.

The new group is a young one in the italian virtual groups scenario. Our philosophy is quality and enjoyment. We offer a qualitative traning on the module A-10C. As a futher improvement we will introduce for sure additional modules. Be free to have a look at the site. The site and forum are in italian but in a future could be improved in an international one!!

odaYIFX.png?1

Please see our presentation video:

This is our site

www.thewerewolves.it

And this our forum:

www.thewerewolves.it/forum/

Thanks to Hammer, Mix and Gambo

Edited by Khamul

TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Asrock Fatal1ty Gaming K6+, i5-6600K, 32 GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1070 Strix, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Win 10 x64, Monitor LG Ultrawide 29UM67, Soundblaster Z+Sennheiser Game One, HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Thrustmaster, TrackIr

• 2 weeks later...

Ye21cUS.png

08th Fighter Squadron.

We are a organized Combat Squadron, Formed by Fighters and Strikers groups who perform simulated military operations.

Within our activities found:

Academy with basic and advanced
grade
in the different aircraft which has the simulator.

Campaigning PvP and cooperative ties between our members and other friends squads.

joint training with the different wings of our squad.

Official missions with the greatest possible realism that allows the simulator.

Joint raids and operations in other online servers with training purpose for future international events.

Our main goal: Create a pleasant atmosphere of camaraderie and cordiality between the pilots promoting self-improvement with discipline, determination and courage.

If you like the military flight simulation, this is your squad !.

Our
for
um

Fac
ebook

Youtube

W
e
bsite

Edited by Ice-Fox

Hello DCS

I am the CO and only member of JGB-77.This squadron used to fly for the former East German airforce flying the su-22 "fitter".We fly the mig 21 as the game has no fitter our only requirements are that you have the mig 21 module.If you would like to join check out our forum at http://jbg-77.proboards.com.

image.jpg.a48ec94ec23bd551a176678444692d05.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Come join the Fighting Fitters at http://fightingfitters.proboards.com

• 2 weeks later...

=322nd= Fighter Wing

Hello DCSW Community,

We are very proud to announce the opening of our new group called the =322nd= Fighter Group. We are now recruiting members 18+ to take part of our newly tight knit group to expose you to flight lessons, formation flying, squad battles and or casually have a sit down chat with fun fights.

Please have a sign up on our forums at http://www.322nd.org to be enlisted. Come have a chat with us on TS @ vs31.tserverhq.com:7040 Currently our server is located on the US east coast.

New members will be recruited by interview only on our TS server. We're looking forward in seeing you up in the skies!

Sincerely,

The 322nd Team

logo.thumb.png.9e82ae2310ad1242a76043003f7268d0.png

Edited by 322nd

16AGR_logo_new.png.7ad9b39e469018c254ea9e79f87f281a.png

Hello fellow Pilots! The 16th Air Guards Regiment are looking for pilots to join us.

We are a group of like minded individuals who love all things Military aviation. We formed this Virtual squadron in May 2016 so we and our friends had somewhere chilled out to hang out and fly.

If you're looking for a squad to fly with, give us a look at www.16agr.com. All we ask is that you are 18+ (however very mature individuals below this age will be considered) and you have a willingness to get involved. You can be any skill level, from just downloaded DCS and looking for help all the way to seasoned vet! Fixed wing or rotary, you're all welcome!

Edited by -16AGR-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

333VFG Recruiting

Hi All,

[ame]

[/ame]

We are a new European Wing set up in the world of DCS, We came together as a group of like minded individuals that enjoy flying with one another. Whilst we partake of some procedural elements during training and in our missions, the ultimate aim is to have fun. We are currently looking to expand our ranks and to this end we are actively seeking new members. We would love to hear from those of you, that may have an interest. We fly a diverse range of modules and missions from FC3 to Helos...from Modern Era to World War II.

We Fly most nights be it missions or learning something new, and enjoy taking part in Online events such as BLUEFLAG. Our weekly missions usually take place on a Sunday night which we often design ourselves. They are built to provide us with a semi realistic and in-depth flight...... but most of all to enjoy ourselves.

We have our own Team Speak channel, Facebook group, Twitch and YouTube channels. Our group Promo video can be seen above and if you feel you would fit in with us and you meet our basic criteria below, then drop us a line. Happy flying and we look forward to hearing from you shortly.

• 18+ Minimum

• DCS World 1.5 Live and OpenBeta.

• Joystick/Hotas/TIR or similar/Mic.

• A fun disposition and enjoy banter, with a serious side for mission nights and online events.

https://www.facebook.com/333-Virtual-Flying-Group-575538469298749/

http://333virtualflyinggroup.enjin.com/

Edited by SUNTSAG

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, US based A10C/Mirage 2000 pilot here. I have logged well over 1000 hours in the A10C, and just started learning the Mirage. I flew over 2000 hours in the F16, in BMS 4.32 pvp rolling campaign.

I have not been able to fly for the last 8 months due to moving cross-country for work, but I am now in a spot where I can dedicate time to flying again. I am looking for a US based group, structure, and quality flying.

You can contact me on steam: EPHYZUL

Thanks all.

• 3 weeks later...
With the LN Viggen arriving in "two weeks", are there any English-speaking, European-based (CET or GMT) virtual squadrons who devote their attention mainly or solely to the Viggen, i.e. simulate a Swedish fighter squadron?

:joystick:

Not that I know of yet, but why not create one :)

358th Virtual Fighter Squadron Now Recruiting

The 358th Virtual Fighter Squadron is now recruiting. We are a new Squadron looking to get new pilots. All skill levels are accepted. We will be setting up training events and missions soon. If there are any pilots out there who know their aircraft very well and want to help with training we are in strong need of more experienced players as well.

We are primarily an A-10C Squadron. However, we accept all pilots willing to fly. As missions are not just A-10C. We utilize multi roles in our scenarios.

Check out our webpage if interested. http://358thvfs.enjin.com/

Recruitment Page: http://358thvfs.enjin.com/recruitment

Good luck.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

• 2 weeks later...

-=333 VFG=- Recruitment open

We are a new European Wing set up in the world of DCS. We came together as a group of like minded individuals that enjoy flying with one another. Whilst we partake of some procedural elements during training and in our missions, the ultimate aim is to have fun.

We are currently looking to expand our ranks and to this end we are actively seeking new members. We would love to hear from those of you, that may have an interest. We fly a diverse range of modules and missions from FC3 to Helos...from Modern Era to World War II.

We fly most nights be it missions or learning something new, and enjoy taking part in online events. Our weekly missions take place every Sunday night at 1745 BST which we often design ourselves. They are built to provide us with a semi realistic and in-depth flight...... but most of all to enjoy ourselves.

We have our own Team Speak channel, Facebook group, Twitch and YouTube channels. Our group Promo video can be seen below and if you feel you would fit in with us and you meet our basic criteria below, then drop us a line here. Happy flying and we look forward to hearing from you shortly.

18 years old Minimum

DCS World 1.5 Live and OpenBeta.

Joystick/Hotas/TIR or similar/Mic.

Simple Radio Standalone (for official missions)

A fun disposition and enjoy banter, with a serious side for mission nights and online events.

${1}

Edited by Crew Dog

FENRIR

No KC-10 in DCS? Thank goodness for small miracles!

Intel i5 4690K OC to 4.0, Corsair CX850M PSU, 16GB Patriot Viper @ 1866MHz, EVGA GTX 1060 SC, Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Saitek X-55, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Delanclip

• 2 weeks later...

AMVI Aeronautica Militare Virtuale Italiana

A.M.V.I.

Aeronautica Militare Virtuale Italiana

http://www.amvi.it

The Virtual Italian Air Force (AMVI) starts from the end. It was in fact the last day of the year 2000 when a group of passionaries of flight simulation (and real), gave birth to what would become the first online italian “multi simulator” community . Since then, there have been fifteen years, a period of time, especially in the network world, much more durable than other realities, even considering the important aspect that no financial commitment burden on participants, to which is required "only" dedication to their hobby and mutual helpfulness.

The organization is similar to that of our real counterpart, the Italian Air Force. There is therefore a High Command (AC), formed by the founding partners, which has the power to decide. One Staff (SMAV) that is responsible for defining the guidelines and everything related to the tipically activities carried out and defers their approval to the AC. No less important are supporting members such as the Virtual Air Forces Command (COFAV), the Technical Staff and the Academy Command , which deal with the actual daily management of the communities within its areas of expertise. Membership in these organizations is decided according to the skills, knowledge and availability of members regardless of their "seniority".

At present the activity is focused mainly on three simulators: the ancient but always glorious Falcon 4.0 in its latest variant Falcon BMS 4.33, the latest IL2 Sturmovik 1946 and DCS Warthog and KA50. Mention apart for projects now in standby like Lock On / LOMAC Flaming Cliff, Project Tobruk, all still waiting for new developments on their software.

How can there be close community of intentions between three simulations so different - two focusing on modern jet plane, the other on propeller aircraft of World War II – arise form the philosophy that underlies AMVI : faithfully simulation of operational procedures actually in use in real Air Forces.

From this fact it was accurately reproduced the process of training to be undergone by the real pilots in learning all the basics you need to fly on an advanced military aircraft and all the exercises required to improve and maintain their flight capability. It may be added to the section of IL2 1946 that an accurate historical research aims to incorporate into the simulator the pathos of those heroic years.

We will have therefore in AMVI a path that will lead the “academic course” from simple air knowledge to the most advanced flying techniques and the use of weapons systems. Among the focal points of the interaction of the individual with the other members of his virtual squadron, the harmony and the standardization of procedures are thus of no dispensable points. To make the process accessible to all academic, most of the documents used as the basis of their learning, thousands of pages have been translated into italian language!

One big amount of work is aimed to allow everyone to fly with enormous gratification which they are the juice of AMVI activities: multiplayer missions with dozens of participants and, very important, both within and outside the community. Always, in fact, AMVI organize or participate in tournaments and campaigns of historical reconstruction, national and international, where everything was learned during training activities can be put on display in a very accurate tactical environment. So, not only a reality tied to national boundaries but a long collaboration with similar groups of virtual flight in Europe, to which are recently added, thanks to the larger number of broadband connections, also North Americans groups.

The validity of our training is demonstrated by our flagship: the ability to fly in official activities in collaboration with the real Italian Air Force, as the experience of the 2009 Pessima Fair in Manduria (south of Italiy in Puglia region), the Blue Day in Pratica di Mare where AMVI hosted a B737-800 cockpit simulat or even the 2008 Security Expo, important trade event in the defense sector, which saw the participation of AMVI in air defense simulated missions under the leadership of the Airspace Control Authority, the 32nd Air Force Radar Squadron of Otranto.

A visit to our forums, if not required, it is strongly recommended to take a look not only on the military flight simulation but also more generally on what is happening in general aviation. The sections which are opened to the public leave ample room for debate or the simple search of a solution to an hardware or software problem.

I conclude by saying that even after fifteen years, we are still at the beginning of our journey, into each new member and every program there is an incentive to push us forward, one step at a time, in search of virtually flying on our computers as would be done by our real counterpart. Never as in this case we can say that our only limit, albeit virtual, is the sky.

Gen. Paul "Catu" Catuogno

Staff AMVI