Who makes the best video tutorials?

ElCuco68

I'm pretty much still a beginner, having DCS for at most about 7 months or so, and what I'm looking for is someone who has exceptional teaching talent; someone who can put him/her self into the shoes of a beginner and draw good conceptual pictures, rather than relying on pure rote memorization of details presented rapid-fire.. Most of the tutorials seem like they assume at least a moderate amount of pre-existing technical proficiency, and some just race through the systems and buttons without really explaining much. I want to get a rough idea of the basics this way before delving into the manuals or Chucks guides from cover to cover, which for me at least will make the written material more readable & absorbable.

Asus ROG Maximus X Hero MB

Intel i7-8700K 5.2 GHz delidded & lapped

Corsair H100i CPU watercooler

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200W P2 80+ Platinum PSU

EVGA FTW3 watercooled GTX-1080Ti

32GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM

Two Toshiba XG5 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD's

Various SSDs and HDDs, 24 terabytes

6 Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM fans in push/pull on CPU and GPU radiators.

Windows 10 Pro 64, Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog throttle and flight stick.

You could combine the training missions of each module with a youtube search sorted by popularity or so.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Is there is a specific aircraft you are interested in? we may be able to give a better answer if you can narrow it down.

Often it comes down to personal learning style. for the Frogfoot, I recommend this series of videos

For something super specific like Case 1 recovery in the Hornet, Jabbers video is awesome

Also get on multiplayer and ask around there are tons of people that will give you one on one help if you just ask

Check out the subreddit Hoggit

They have a Tuesday night Noob event each week, or just hop on 104th or one of the other big servers, get on the voice comms and ask.

Toast

Aviate, Navigate, Communicate. and When All Else Fails, Aviate More :pilotfly:

Thanks! Well, I went ahead and bought all the modules (This stuff is incredible), but as much as I love playing with the Harrier and the Hornet, I should probably start with the A10C for numerous reasons.

32GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM

Thanks! Well, I went ahead and bought all the modules (This stuff is incredible), but as much as I love playing with the Harrier and the Hornet, I should probably start with the A10C for numerous reasons.

You should. The A-10C is great. It's also complete and has been around a long time so all the tricks to it can be found. The others are still very incomplete.

Bunyap Sims on YouTube.

Best A-10C videos bar none.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

I have numerous 5-ish minute tutorials on youtube, but the A-10 isn't among them.

Can you post a link please?

32GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM

Bunyap Sims on YouTube.

Best A-10C videos bar none.

Good stuff! Awesome pictures on your website, too!

32GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM