Realistic Russian betty sound for Su-27 (and Mig-29?)

I was watching a mock dogfight between two SU-27SMs on YouTube, and I heard the betty activate. The betty used the same words as the in-game betty uses for angle of attack/over-g warning, so why not make a mod for it?

There has been another mod made for the Russian betty, however, that is taken from an SU-25 and the betty is not the same on the Frogfoot compared to the Flanker, as shown in the video. This mod has been modified so it does not cut off the sound file when activated in-game. (It matches the playing length of the original file precisely.) I'm not sure about the Mig-29 having the same betty. The Flanker and Fulcrum share some similar components, but who knows.

Installation: Drag the files inside the "Russian betty sound mod" folder found in the .zip file (not the zip file itself!) into the main DCS World directory.

Remember to back up your files if you don't like the mod, unless you would rather repair or wait until the next update. THIS WILL REPLACE THE BETTY FOR ALL RUSSIAN AIRCRAFT UNDER STANDARD SYSTEMS MODELING!

Click to download!

Source:

Edited by Harpoon

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

The thing is, that sometimes women that are working on airbases record sounds for "Betty" or "Rita" by themselves. And so her voice may differ on some aircraft, if not on all.

(sorry for my weak english)

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD