EP-13 - snap view /RB75

F900EX

Without using TrackIR is there anyway you can create a Joystick or keyboard shortcut so that I am able to use and look directly at the EP13 sight to fire the RB75.

I don't see anything in view options to create a shortcut as i'm not the biggest fan of TrackIR.

Thanks...

You can define custom snap view. Look for customize and toggle panel view key settings. The default should be right alt+num0 to replace last used snap view with current view, and then you can access it using left Win+num keys. You will need to hold mouse wheel button to move the view point in non-panel mode in order to face the scope.

Without using TrackIR is there anyway you can create a Joystick or keyboard shortcut so that I am able to use and look directly at the EP13 sight to fire the RB75.

I use Snapviews on almost all my planes, on the Viggen I've four: One each for the HUD, the Radar Screen, the Computer and the EP13 sight .. here you can see how they look on the game:

4YABwdL48I4

I do use headtracking, but disable it just before activating the snapview.

Best regards,

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB