DCS World v2.1.1.9429 + Nevada + F-16A Mod

Xanix

Hello. I was using this mod https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1895607/?sphrase_id=7921049 to fly my beloved Viper.

The F-16A doesn’t work anymore. Can’t fly it (player or client). Is there a simple way, to make it work? Can I edit some file on the mod, to make it playable again?

Thnak you in advance and regards to all,

Xanix

• Like 1

The F-16A doesn’t work anymore. Can’t fly it (player or client). Is there a simple way, to make it work? Can I edit some file on the mod, to make it playable again?

Yes, you should put the Mod's files inside a Folder on the following path: /Saved Games/DCS Openapha/Mods/Aircraft ... you can name the folder anything that you like, for example F-16A ... like I've done on the illustration.

I've just tried it and it works, at least on single player ... dont know if it will work on MP.

Best regards

f16.png.50a3f0be09724ba41548a84f210654c9.png

• Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Yes, you should put the Mod's files inside a Folder on the following path: /Saved Games/DCS Openapha/Mods/Aircraft ... you can name the folder anything that you like, for example F-16A ... like I've done on the illustration.

I've just tried it and it works, at least on single player ... dont know if it will work on MP.

Best regards

Hello. So, the new location is not on the game folder.

‘User/Saved Games/ DCS.openalpha/Mods/Aircraft/F-16A’.

Thank you; the F-16 is working again! Time for some Red Flag missions…