RAZBAAM AV-8B Harrier Community Thoughts Poll

frixon28

QUESTION 1, Would you buy an AV-8B Harrier Module

A = Absolutely yes

QUESTION 2, How long do you honestly believe before the Harrier will be introduced?

B = 2 Years

QUESTION 3, Are you more excited for the AT-27 Tucano that is supposed to be released by the end of this year, or waiting some more time for the AV-8B?

C = An AT-27 what?! ;)

Question 4, Do you see the AV-8B having a place in DCS World?

A = Yes, although I would have prefered an RAF Gr.7 rather than an USMC AV8B

Question 5, Do you really hope RAZBAAM will soon turn a large amount of its research and development into the highly complex AV-8B?

A = Yes, RAZBAAM needs to finish up the bug smasher and start full work on the leaping heap ASAP!

• 3 weeks later...

A = Yes

QUESTION 2, How long do you honestly believe before the Harrier will be introduced?

A = By the end of 2016

QUESTION 3, Are you more excited for the AT-27 Tucano that is supposed to be released by the end of this year

B = AV-8B

A = Yes, it will add some very interesting gameplay features to DCS

Question 5, Do you really hope RAZBAAM will soon turn a large amount of its research and development into the highly complex AV-8B?

A = Yes, RAZBAAM needs to finish up the AT-27 and start full work on the AV-8B ASAP!

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

• 1 month later...

A = I'm quite frugal, but this would be a definite pre-release purchase.

B = Likely sometime mid-next year IMHO, based off what I've seen with DCS modules over the years.

QUESTION 3, Are you more excited for the AT-27 Tucano that is supposed to be released by the end of this year, or waiting some more time for the AV-8B?

B = AV8B. I personally do not like trainers IMHO. Not that I doubt that the module will be good, I would rather have a unique VTOL with a strong armament.

A = Yes, its ground attack armament and ability to land almost anywhere fits within DCS.

A = Yes. Seen the amazing pics of it on facebook, although it would be great to hear some progress on the code itself and possibly an updated timeframe if possible.

A = Yes

C = 18 Months

C = Who said the AT-27 would be released soon!

A = Yes, it will add some very interesting gameplay features to DCS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]