Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle

Cyph3r

MustangSally, do you have a reference to this?

It's about midway in this thread. Stated by Cyph3r (Virpil)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3266137&postcount=17

Edited by MustangSally

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone planning a cockpit build and waiting for dimensions of the throttle base I have them from Virpil support:

Total length (including the base with screw holes): 278mm

Length of base (not including the screw holes, so the main structure): 244mm

Width:170mm

base height: 56mm

Hopefully no more delays??

Any news on potential availability of the versions with the analogue mini stick?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Does anybody received a tracking number today? I got nothing yet, neither for the throttle and neither for the T-50 base that I ordered too.:music_whistling:

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

Does anybody received a tracking number today? I got nothing yet, neither for the throttle and neither for the T-50 base that I ordered too.:music_whistling:
They will definitely not ship everything at the same time. My order still says confirmed since April. If they did start shipping today you wouldn't see it immediately anyway.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Throttle travel is 50deg

What's the difference between X56 Saitek, and this one, actually ? ( travel deg )

The more, the better ?

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

More travel can produce finer control movements for precision flying. I'm not sure how they're measuring their arcs but my X56 seems at first glance to have less than described. I haven't used the warthog so I cant compare to it but it's significantly less than my Cougar.

What's the difference between X56 Saitek, and this one, actually ? ( travel deg )

The more, the better ?

Unless you own an X56 and a Virpil throttle you cant compare!

What do you mean, Mustang?

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

What do you mean, Mustang?

How can you tell the difference between throttles if you don't have access to both!!

Edited by MustangSally

On 17 July I got a tracking number for a T-50 base that I ordered on 1 July.

Some news please Cyph3r???????

I'm about to request a refound for the throttle and just to keep the T-50 base that I order. It's very strange that not even a single word was said to us about the whereabouts of the T-50 Throttle, not even more pictures or some early review.

I think that I'll need to purchase another Warthog throttle. :(

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

I'm about to request a refound for the throttle and just to keep the T-50 base that I order. It's very strange that not even a single word was said to us about the whereabouts of the T-50 Throttle, not even more pictures or some early review.

They mentioned about 2 or 3 weeks ago that the preorder WarBRDs will ship this (or last week) and when they're done the throttles will start shipping. So that means throttles should start shipping in the next week or so. I'm also waiting, for a full T-50 set and mounts.

In another thread I saw they said that the preorders should be finished up by the end of this week. Hopefully my warBRD and grip will ship soon. With all these delays I dunno how much longer my warthog stick will last..that gimbal is pretty sticky.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Just give it a few more days....they'll ship.

They said WarBRD will process and ship first, to be followed by the Throttles "soon" after.

They never really defined soon.

Hopefully for you guys that ordered them it is only a few days.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

In another thread I saw they said that the preorders should be finished up by the end of this week. Hopefully my warBRD and grip will ship soon. With all these delays I dunno how much longer my warthog stick will last..that gimbal is pretty sticky.

At least you still have another stick. I am waiting without a stick :cry:

:megalol:

Well, looks like Ralfidude got something first than us. Throttle review on the way?

DiXwDOQUEAEPP0C.jpg:large

Yep, he got it first.:noexpression:

DijnJeqVQAAdCNm.jpg

DikLJWsUYAErlvA.jpg:large

Edited by GriffonBR