Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle

Cyph3r

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I hope so too I can't wait to change out my warthog base for that warBRD base. I'll be a bit more upset if it's another delay because I have no other option but to wait. Problem is i may be moving so if they delay again not sure what ill have to do. I haven't seen a mcg pro desktop base and grip bundle available in US for at least two months.

Edited by sze5003

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Yea saw that, oh well it does suck because of how long it will take to travel to US. I may have it by end of August then. Not sure what I'll do with the cosmosim cams but I guess it's better than nothing.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Yea saw that, oh well it does suck because of how long it will take to travel to US. I may have it by end of August then. Not sure what I'll do with the cosmosim cams but I guess it's better than nothing.

I am a little surprised they are not offering something for folks that ordered the throttle and not getting a WarBRD...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I am a little surprised they are not offering something for folks that ordered the throttle and not getting a WarBRD...

We are! There are free dust covers or store discount code up for grabs for those that pre-ordered the MT-50 Throttle :thumbup:

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any internal pictures of the throttle Cyph3r???

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Well I think its ok to offer "just one" goodie for the overall delay. I'm fine with that... What annoys me a little is the constant delays. First delay was like 2 weeks, then a rather long delay of a whole month which is still acceptable, but they promised that July 9th will be the last delay and now they are telling us that shipment will start next week (not sure about you, but isnt that another delay?) and not this week... And that "only" for the WarBRD guys. The Throttle preorders are scheduled after that... Now I wonder what does "after" mean? I would hope that all WarBRD preorders are shipped within a week or so... So that means that we can hope for a Throttle shipment starting in the "DCS legandary words: two weeks" the earliest...? Thats (at least) another two weeks delay of the promised 9th of July. I start getting a bit annoyed and as a more or less intelligent individual I start feeling a little mocked by the communication from Virpil.

Here is a quote from their June 16th post:

"We’re very excited to get these products in everyone’s hands and we’re standing by 9th July as the beginning of pre-order dispatches."

I dont want to overanalyse every word and it seems close now, but their last announcement does not sound like the dispatches would begin today... Even not this week... Which is a little disappointing after a streak of delays... :(

Well overall I doubt that I will get my hands on the throttle this month which is disappointing, but not a big problem. What annoys me is the communication. I just can recommend to improve that. I preordered to support them, but after this I'm not sure if I will preorder something from them again... Still buying because the quality of their products is good, but preorder again? Meh...

Edited by Ayindi

It rotates 50 degrees from minimum to maximum.

What about the X56?

( as a comparison)

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Well I think its ok to offer "just one" goodie for the overall delay. I'm fine with that... What annoys me a little is the constant delays. First delay was like 2 weeks, then a rather long delay of a whole month which is still acceptable, but they promised that July 9th will be the last delay and now they are telling us that shipment will start next week (not sure about you, but isnt that another delay?) and not this week... And that "only" for the WarBRD guys. The Throttle preorders are scheduled after that... Now I wonder what does "after" mean? I would hope that all WarBRD preorders are shipped within a week or so... So that means that we can hope for a Throttle shipment starting in the "DCS legandary words: two weeks" the earliest...? Thats (at least) another two weeks delay of the promised 9th of July. I start getting a bit annoyed and as a more or less intelligent individual I start feeling a little mocked by the communication from Virpil.

Here is a quote from their June 16th post:

"We’re very excited to get these products in everyone’s hands and we’re standing by 9th July as the beginning of pre-order dispatches."

I dont want to overanalyse every word and it seems close now, but their last announcement does not sound like the dispatches would begin today... Even not this week... Which is a little disappointing after a streak of delays... :(

Well overall I doubt that I will get my hands on the throttle this month which is disappointing, but not a big problem. What annoys me is the communication. I just can recommend to improve that. I preordered to support them, but after this I'm not sure if I will preorder something from them again... Still buying because the quality of their products is good, but preorder again? Meh...

Throttle this month? I doubt we will see it in August.

p.s offering "goodies" is a bit condescending if you ask me.

Edited by mdee

We are! There are free dust covers or store discount code up for grabs for those that pre-ordered the MT-50 Throttle :thumbup:

Just to make it clear: I have pre-ordered the Throttle on day-1, do I need anything in order to receive che dust cover?

full_tiny.pngfull_tiny.png
full_tiny.png

"Cogito, ergo RIO"
Virtual Backseaters Volume I: F-14 Radar Intercept Officer - Fifth Public Draft
Virtual Backseaters Volume II: F-4E Weapon Systems Officer - Internal Draft WIP

Phantom Phamiliarisation Video Series | F-4E/F-14 Kneeboard Pack

Just to make it clear: I have pre-ordered the Throttle on day-1, do I need anything in order to receive che dust cover?
Just email them with your order number and say you want the cover instead of the 10% discount code.

@Cyph3r please, realease some other photos of the final throttle! I can't wait to recive mine but I want to be teased first!:joystick:

Thanks!

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

Is the throttle base the same size as the TMWH? That is, width, length and height. Is it possible to get those exact measurements?

I know they said the hole pattern matches up with the Warthog throttle, so I would think it would be pretty close.

Don B

Is the throttle base the same size as the TMWH? That is, width, length and height. Is it possible to get those exact measurements?

Same length as the Warthog but 2cm wider. Mounting holes are the same tho.

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

DCS community whenever a new peripheral enters preorder

anigif_enhanced-30813-1448306935-7.gif

Z6NDPZD.gif?noredirect

LOL

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5