DCS: Mi-8MTV2 game vids

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Mi-8, Mt Elbrus rescue mission, injured squad, down the mountain.

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

Back up the mountain to rescue the 2nd group, with the MI-8. I've cut the very long (10 min.) climb up to the top of the 18000' mountain, but otherwise this is real time (except for a stutter at the end, which I had to cut). After 3 completed missions with the Huey, this was the 1st to announce a mission success.

Edited by Holbeach

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

• 3 months later...

A bit of shameless advertising for our vWing, but here's the view from my cockpit during an Air Assault training mission we had a couple of months ago.

My flying wasn't the best this evening, but reviewing and editing this video helped me make some major improvements. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Bomb attacking with the mi 8. bomb, rocket, cannon use in the video. Nice to have these diverse loadouts! It can do everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EamnXjNUmg&feature=youtu.be

And a rocket run on a tank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLQ2lcG0ffg&list=PLxneT1P-gWfA0s9ArJgAFlqvTYBx8hKcV&index=2

Edited by MaxDamage

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
missions at the 8Mates:

Good teamwork all around. But if you allow me to nitpick a bit, why do you have your hardpoint rails mounted since you're only moving troops unarmed? I'd have taken them off, since they're only adding unnecessary dead weight there...

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.