Mi-8MTV2 and Ka-50: Memory of a Hero Campaign by Stone Sky

surfcandy

Why isn't this campaign available for me to purchase (says additional purchases required) when I own all the maps and the two aircraft required (DCS: Black Shark 2 was upgraded and purchased from Steam I believe a long time ago). Sorry for the double post but I am not getting any resolution to this issue and I'd like to purchase during sale.

The DCS Black Shark 2 upgrade stopped working some time ago. You can exchange your upgrade key and Black Shark 1 key for a Black Shark 2 key, then it should work I guess.

Did you try to fly the Shark recently? Does it work?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

Why isn't this campaign available for me to purchase (says additional purchases required) when I own all the maps and the two aircraft required

Check which modules you own, are you running standalone or the Steam version of DCS ?

Note: ED Store purchases are not compatible with the Steam version.

DCS: Black Shark 2 was upgraded and purchased from Steam I believe a long time ago.

• DCS: Black Shark 2 'upgrade' was never sold via Steam, only by ED.

Steam sold a keyless copy of 'DCS: Black Shark' = "Black Shark 1" and the current "DCS: Black Shark 2" module.

If you find you have "DCS: Black Shark" in your Steam library and "Black Shark Upgrade" from ED you will need to contact ED support (inc a picture of DCS: Black Shark in you Steam Library) to get your Black Shark Upgrade key converted to a 'full' Black Shark 2 licence.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/#1494986

OTOH if you own the full version of "DCS: Black Shark 2" on Steam (i.e. listed as a DLC for DCS World) then you'll want to go to your ED Store Profile and link your Steam purchases (if you haven't done so already).

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/500/#3303126

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080