Realsimulator F-16 Throttle

Supmua

Nice long throw with AB and Idle/Off detents then yes.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Count with me, the more important aspect for me are force-sensitive slew and mechanical detents and +1 if they develop a sim-pit compatible version. And please please don't add panel/buttons/switchers I am enough old to build my own panels.

Their quality looks awesome, but, their price points are way higher than I'm willing to pay!

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

There is no detail. I’ll talk to Dragon about your interest and we’ll see. He only said he would consider it if there is enough interest. I’ll let him know about people not wanting extra switches, incorporating force sense slew option, etc.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

Count me in for two of them, probably. Once one comes out, I want to be set for a decade or longer. :)

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

Put me down for one... price depending but willing to spend regular HOTAS money...

Would like it to include the detents of course; I don't mind extra added base controls either way.

---

AJS37 Viggen, F-16C Viper, Adobe Premier.

X56 HOTAS, Ryzen 7, GTX 2070S

youtube.com/leadnapgaming

I guess it depends on the pricepoint they're aiming at and the overall features built into the throttle. But maybe?

Price can be expected above Warthog, Virpil throttles and TUSBA R2 can give idea of features.

http://www.realsimulator.com/assets/images/clip_image002.jpg

- 3 extra axis for idle, mil power and afterburner, buttons in center position of ON-OFF-ON switches, plus 6 extra (virtual?) buttons.

Are we talking Cougar style throttle only or a warthog style with throttle and some appropriate panel controls?

I have the former. Would be very interested in the latter.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

I've pretty much decided to make my own. I bought my first Cougar within days of it being released and absolutely loved it like a kid getting a new pony. For six months lol. By then I had worn out the roll gimbal so the stick would sag to the left and the throttle pot had started spiking.

I then bought Cubby's (RIP) Hall sensor mod and was good again for a while until the stick was so worn, even with full deflection it wouldn't move the pot. Also, the TQS detents and friction control had worn out. Over the years I've had 5.

I hoped that TM would update the design like they did the stick but no joy and the fact they just released an new 18 grip and pedals with no mention of a TQS doesn't bode well for a new TQS in the near future.

What I'm deciding now is whether I want a full size arm and friction wheel or scaled down for desktop use. Regardless of the friction design it WILL have a fully functioning cutoff with complete, accurate and functioning guide rail. It will be as accurate as I can make it even though the real DF and SB switches are about $250 each lol. Hopefully my buddy will be able to CNC the grip and associated parts like the cuttoff lever, friction wheel axel, et al in a week or so. Software is pretty much done.

The WinWing 18 HOTAS is awesome but I'm not interested in putting a 16 grip on it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

Are we talking Cougar style throttle only or a warthog style with throttle and some appropriate panel controls?

I have the former. Would be very interested in the latter.

Seems like it’s pretty concept level at this point, so likely unsettled. I doubt it would be buttons of convenience style, it I’m trying to think of what’s there that would need to be included so as to not prevent the box from preventing an accurate pit build. I’m on my phone so can’t really look, but what’s on the other side- like engine/jet start, pitch override... something else. Unless it was really large you wouldn’t need the audio controls.

just a dude who probably doesn't know what he's talking about

Yes, please and thanks. Do I need to be more polite?:joystick:

I had a TUSBA for a couple years and it gave an extra life for my TQS and reduced the spikes on the old pots. A replica F-16 throttle by Realsimulator would be very welcomed and I would definitely "fight" against my fiancee for one unit. Who needs a Samsung washing machine for the appartment when you can have a F-16 TQS from Realsimulator? :lol:

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount