Way Point sharing Question

Murey2

Nope, there is no link between these systems. You have to copy coordinates from the ABRIS, making sure you've set the correct coordinate format in the config first.

I see thanks, I went throw the manual and wanted to make sure their is no way other than manual.

You can create a NAV TGT to share a waypoint from the PVI-800 to the ABRIS:

Note that I'm using INFO on the ABRIS only to get some coordinates to input into the PVI-800. If you already have the coordinates, you don't have to do anything on the ABRIS before inputting it into the PVI-800. I'm also unaware of any way to share a waypoint from the ABRIS to the PVI-800, so that will still have to be a manual process.

Edited by Ranma13

• 3 weeks later...
You can create a NAV TGT to share a waypoint from the PVI-800 to the ABRIS:

Note that I'm using INFO on the ABRIS only to get some coordinates to input into the PVI-800. If you already have the coordinates, you don't have to do anything on the ABRIS before inputting it into the PVI-800. I'm also unaware of any way to share a waypoint from the ABRIS to the PVI-800, so that will still have to be a manual process.

As Ranma13 said, any NAV TGT point selected will be displayed on the ABRIS, you can also share it via DL to other members of the flight. No way to share from abris to pvi aside manually typing coordinates.

Thanks for you help guys.:thumbup: