ON-ON-ON DPDT toggle switch

lesthegrngo

Guys, after an unscrupulous Ebay seller sent me a load of ON-OFF-ON switches despite the item being sold being clearly advertised as ON-ON-ON switches, I now need to find someone who sells real ON-ON-ON switches. The worst part is the six week wait for the switches to arrive, which will put the project back a while as I can't move forward until I'm sure of the schematics of the switches.

Can anyone point me to a real On-ON-ON switch being sold?

Cheers

Les

Guys, after an unscrupulous Ebay seller sent me a load of ON-OFF-ON switches despite the item being sold being clearly advertised as ON-ON-ON switches, I now need to find someone who sells real ON-ON-ON switches. The worst part is the six week wait for the switches to arrive, which will put the project back a while as I can't move forward until I'm sure of the schematics of the switches.

Can anyone point me to a real On-ON-ON switch being sold?

Cheers

Les

Can you post a pic of what you are looking for?

SCAN Intel Core i9 10850K "Comet Lake", 32GB DDR4, 10GB NVIDIA RTX 3080, HP Reverb G2

Custom Mi-24 pit with magnetic braked cyclic and collective. See it here: Molevitch Mi-24 Pit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] www.blacksharkden.com

bsd sig 2021.jpg

There are on-on-on toggles available, eBay has a few they are usually more expensive and have 6 points on the rear looking like a DPDT switch. They are a bit of a PITA to test the pin out. We luckily have some keybinds that simulate the effect for us built into to some of the modules like the F-18 flap switches which save one input on your card. Honeywell and Eaton on-on-on are available on EBay if you want them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was gonna say, can't you change the lua lines to suit the switches, like the keybind abstractions in the Harrier settings etc?

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

I get my switches from allelectronics.com I believe you might find what you want there. Are you going for full size or would you want a smaller switch so you can get more within the same footprint. My first order was when I was going to make a 1:1 cockpit of the twin otter for xp11. Second order was for smaller switches where I could build a button box fr a generic pit. Now if I’ll use that idea if I feel the need since switching to vr. I testing a couple things out.so think about what you plan is if it’s a panel then 1;1 makes sense bu;t if it’s a button box smaller switches would work as well if not better.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

The first type of switch in your pdf is On-On-On, not On-Off-On

You are correct. It can be wired for ON-OFF-ON for two circuits though, as mentioned in the text.

Or you can wire it to have only one circuit on or both at the same time.

The point was, however, that you can take a simple DPDT ON-OFF-ON switch and modify it to a ON-ON-ON switch, by bending the contacts.