Stuck in the snow... Unrealistic and buggy?

Hi...

So I'm preparing my first M2000C campaign mission - doing this and that, INS alightment, radio etc... Start moving along the taxiway, and my left wheel barely touches the snow on one of my turns...

I'm stuck... One wheel barely in the snow, and all a full afterburner can do is to slightly move the whole plane into the snow after 5 mins or so of full AB.

This seems a bit unrealistic, and potentially buggy to me...

I mean, the realism level of both DCS and M2000C is pretty much off the charts, and It's a great game, but this part has been bugging me for a while...

Any thoughts?

BubbaG

Periodically people say that fighter aircraft shouldn't get stuck on the dirt.

Lazily, I've just copied a previous response:

Actually, it's just not true (that you always get stuck).

If you're not fully loaded with fuel and weapons and you stop, most of the time you can drive away again. If you're unlucky you might actually get stuck.

Here are 27 pages of discussion around the same issue here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=196639

If you look there are multiple videos and tracks of people taxiing, stopping, starting, landing and taking off from the grass in various aircraft.

An example:

As well as that video there is a track I posted of landing taxiing, stopping, starting and taking off from the grass in an Su-25

I can summarise the thread for you.

The modelling is a reasonable - perhaps generous - representation of the probability of you getting stuck.

The ground is not all the same hardness and is modelled as rough & having some boggy bits.

95% of the time you can taxi on the grass. Occasionally you'll get stuck or break something.

If you do stop, usually full power either lets you taxi off, or creep along till you get out of a sticky bit, then you're away.

If you don't want to risk getting stuck - Don't taxi on the grass.

Cheers.

Periodically people say that fighter aircraft shouldn't get stuck on the dirt.

Lazily, I've just copied a previous response:

I can see that my search was "lazy" too, so I appreciate your reply... I'll read through it...

Most appreciated... :)

BubbaG