N-37D Cannon

Decibel dB

thrust me it's on lol, it work on 1.5 and I mapped it at the same place, go figure

Edit, After doing further test I can maped it to anything else but my second stage trigger on my Thrusmaster hotas. I tough that my trigger die on me but no it work on 1.5 or other sim. I just can't map my gun on the second stage trigger with DCS 2.0, any idea why?

Edited by Decibel dB

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=154428

Same problem. Try to shoot N-37 and NS-23 after it (for example, 1st trigger - N-37, 2nd trigger - NS-23).

- Ну-с, так... - сказал хорошо поставленный мужской голос, - В некотором было царстве, в некотором государстве жил-был царь, по имени... мнэ-э... ну, в конце концов, неважно. Скажем, мнэ-э... Полуэкт... У него было три сына-царевича. Первый... мнэ-э-э... Третий был дурак, а вот первый?.. (с)АБС.

Also I noticed, that ingame button on stick (N-37) is pressing, but - there is no gunfire, if trigger (NS-23) was pressed before (no matter does it have any bullets to fire).

- Ну-с, так... - сказал хорошо поставленный мужской голос, - В некотором было царстве, в некотором государстве жил-был царь, по имени... мнэ-э... ну, в конце концов, неважно. Скажем, мнэ-э... Полуэкт... У него было три сына-царевича. Первый... мнэ-э-э... Третий был дурак, а вот первый?.. (с)АБС.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi cofcorpse and thanks for the reply. I did try to map it to another button and the N37 work I re mapped it on the cannon switch where it was and it doesn't. As for deleting the input profile witch one?

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Config

or here

C:\Users\dB\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config

If I do I need to re map everything and I have 8 module I mean I just barely finish remapping them for the 2nd time in a month.

To recap when 2.0 came it stop working, I tough my switch died, I try 1.5 and it was working. Back on 2.0 I map it on a different button, it works. I remap it on the same switch, fail.

Last week 1.5 update then now my N73 have the same problem then on the 2.0.

I just try that and it is still the same. I have a Thrustmaster Warthog and the trigger have 2 stage

1st stage BTN1

2nd Stage BTN6

I used to have BTN1 with N23 and on the BTN6 the N37. Now I can mapped everything on the BTN6 (N23, Brake or landing gear) Everything except the N37

Try to map N37 to BTN1 and N23 to BTN6 - it will make some magic.

As I can see, problem is not in input options - virtual button on stick is pressing too.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is fixed...

Don't know how - with 2.0 patch or with dcs update repair command (I did it because of broken f-86 module).