NATO Personnel and Items

SUNTSAG

Hi @Suntsag,

While most of your Mod is fortunately not affected by the recent update of DCS to v2.5.5 ... there are however, three figures that do not work on the new version:

*GndCrew_Winter1_Idle

*GndCrew_Winter2_check

*GndCrew_Winter2_Idle

Hopefully you can re-create their EDM files to make them compatible.

Best regards.

Found a fix for the winter ground crew it worked for me.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3959911&postcount=275

• 2 weeks later...
Found a fix for the winter ground crew it worked for me.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3959911&postcount=275

U got to replace the GroundIdle shapes in the NatoGF\shapes folder too ;)

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

• 2 months later...

I have down load this Mod now how would I go about making an Marine F-18 forward operating base for rearm and refueling as opposed to a Harrier or Chopper frap nay help on this Thanks]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

a little help please

I've copied the folders NatoGF and Civil_Objects in to the saved games directory

C:\Users\Vitor Sousa\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech

And even where I have DCS installed

D:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\tech

But I keep getting the error in the attached image

What I'm I doing wrong?

Thanks

144804705_CivilandNato.jpg.d1891b0e2223506195f146e48458d2d8.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi guys

a little help please

I've copied the folders NatoGF and Civil_Objects in to the saved games directory

But I keep getting the error in the attached image

What I'm I doing wrong?

Thanks

Hey,

In DCS main menu you need to check in DCS Modules panel (top left corner i suppose) and enable the mods you have installed.

Hope that´s it.

Take care and enjoy :)

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Hey,

In DCS main menu you need to check in DCS Modules panel (top left corner i suppose) and enable the mods you have installed.

Hope that´s it.

Take care and enjoy :)

:( nope

Obrigado Fagulha

I have that "on"

Tried to turn Off and On again but didn't work :helpsmilie:

141616888_ModMan.thumb.jpg.04918c6db02ea5d1d81e757439f9221e.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't put User Mods on the Program Files path, they wont work there ... have you tried placing the Mods only at Saved Games?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Don't put User Mods on the Program Files path, they wont work there ... have you tried placing the Mods only at Saved Games?

After deleting in the Program Files I can enter de Mission :thumbup:

can you see them in the Mission Editor?

Now I can

Thanks guys

But...

Some how it unbind me some keys and some buttons of my X52 joystick :joystick: :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 5 months later...

Hi All,

Following release of the Super Carrier I have updated this Mod.

Originally you could place the units on specific ships but that historic method no longer works, so I have deactivated the option. It means that this update will fix some elements floating weirdly on the screen.

Please refer to the first and original post for the new download link. Cheers.

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi All,

Originally you could place the units on specific ships but that historic method no longer works, so I have deactivated the option. It means that this update will fix some elements floating weirdly on the screen.

Thank you.

Cheers,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Hi mrmat01,

It's a while ago now but I am sure I added both a standard and desert Australian army selectable livery version.

Ah wait a minute yes I did found this image:

attachment.php?attachmentid=237756&stc=1&d=1590817835

Includes a UN Option too:

attachment.php?attachmentid=237757&stc=1&d=1590818048

Unit TYPE *NATO_Soldier and select the PAINT SCHEMES = AUS_CAMO or AUS_DESERT or UN_AUS_CAMO or UN_ AUS_DESERT. Cheers.

Screen_200530_064925.thumb.jpg.aee80ff936c8552ac97f04c106e9daad.jpg

Screen_200530_065344.thumb.jpg.f43a5c7f4949303a029b4751f1cd0233.jpg

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi All,

What "class" are you listing them as? If you make them Airfield and Deck Equipment...they should work...?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Hi Sierra99,

I think you misunderstand.

With my original mods you could place them on the deck of specific ships and give them waypoints to move on the deck to say a Helicopter. That is the element that has had to be disabled. I am not complaining, as I was fully aware this might be the case when the new deck crew came along.

All of the available elements in this mod can be added to the deck as statics so that is not a problem. Cheers.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi SUNTSAG. I can confirm the same issue, units no longer move or have actions in Open Beta 2.7.4.9847. Please could you look into this when you have a moment as these infantry units are mostly what i use in my missions.

Thanks in advance 

Hi SUNTSAG, I can confirm this as well. Wonderful mod - I downloaded it and worked perfectly on an older version of dcs, however does not seem to work on this latest version of OB. The troops appear to be standing but "dead" and I cannot view them on the F10 map. You can see them in ME but in game they do not move.

Regards