Georgian Oil war mission 3

yoshama

The mission starts out with AI only and no controllable aircraft. Started playing the campaign again because I love the new cockpit and wanted lots of fun missions to play. Haven't played the campaign in a wile.

Best Complement: "You fly like a Psychotic 5 year old" :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It is intermittent. I randomly, without changing the mission in the ME, was able to fly the 3rd mission with no issue. (Besides dying a lot). Now it happened again with the 4th mission. I manged to save the track. I think this issue might be bigger than the KA50 module. I did look at the "Mission Planner" tab before hitting fly.

Edit 2 minutes after post. Re-started the mission without hitting "Mission Planner" and i'm flying again.

No player.trk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It is intermittent. I randomly, without changing the mission in the ME, was able to fly the 3rd mission with no issue. (Besides dying a lot). Now it happened again with the 4th mission. I manged to save the track. I think this issue might be bigger than the KA50 module. I did look at the "Mission Planner" tab before hitting fly.

Edit 2 minutes after post. Re-started the mission without hitting "Mission Planner" and i'm flying again.

Your issue is more a new bug problem in latest 2.5.6 patch, but FYI.

Bare in mind that there are 100 mission in the GOW campaign, 3 variations for each Stage, so there are 3 x mission1, 3 x missions 2 and so on, you are given a random mission out of the three each time you play, so Stage 1 mission 1 may be faulty, but on a replay you may get Stage 1 Mission 2 or 3 which play fine.

Either way, the Ka-50 GOW campaign and any missions based on the caucasas map is busted in some way, based on my corrections that I have posted on the USER download site, there are still issues to address that I already know about, but it is such a big task to fix and test 100 missions that I needed to take a break from them. I fixed the glaring problems like mission instantly crashing because FARPS not rendering in game, but not scoring or campaign progressing issues, as they require extensive testing.

I will up take more corrections when and if I get re-invigorated once again to devote a month of 8 hour days to the KA-50 GOW campaign.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Bare in mind that there are 100 mission in the GOW campaign, 3 variations for each Stage, so there are 3 x mission1, 3 x missions 2 and so on, you are given a random mission out of the three each time you play, so Stage 1 mission 1 may be faulty, but on a replay you may get Stage 1 Mission 2 or 3 which play fine.

Either way, the Ka-50 GOW campaign and any missions based on the caucasas map is busted in some way, based on my corrections that I have posted on the USER download site, there are still issues to address that I already know about, but it is such a big task to fix and test 100 missions that I needed to take a break from them. I fixed the glaring problems like mission instantly crashing because FARPS not rendering in game, but not scoring or campaign progressing issues, as they require extensive testing.

I will up take more corrections when and if I get re-invigorated once again to devote a month of 8 hour days to the KA-50 GOW campaign.

Regards, Ian.

Thx for your work mate. I have both ED and your missions. If something not working, I just start yours.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Regards, Ian.

Thanks! I was noticing there was a ton of missions to decipher when trying to find the issue in the ME. At first I thought it was a KA50 GOW Campaign simple issue and then it happened on one of the main F16 missions. I believe it is a new 2.5.6 issue instead of a KA-50 or mission issue.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]