476th Range Targets Package

Stuka

Use ovgme to place your mods it doesn’t need to be reaccomplished after each update

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 3 weeks later...

for me to all static objects that come from mods are invisible:(

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

After updating to 2.5.6, I can place the objects in the editor but they are never visible when the mission starts. Does that happen to anyone else?

for me to all static objects that come from mods are invisible:(

We'll take a look but since ED doesn't provide any kind of assistance with unofficial mods it could be a while until this is fixed.

it isn't just your mod, it is all static object mods, also vpc-mod and civil object mod and all the swiss hangars by tango

But this time it can't be something with the file format because in the ME the objects are visible and also in my custom vr-menu the static objects are visible.

Edited by Silo01

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

I don’t think it’s the Mods, I’ve been mucking around with it. I believe it’s to do with some Statics not having the correct elevation data in the ME. It’s noticeable mostly on a dedicated server. Example if you offset a static aircraft to a ship it’s elevation is ok on a dedicated server. If you don’t it sits about 8 feet to high. I think the models are sitting below ground level in this case with the range targets.

• 3 months later...
I don’t think it’s the Mods, I’ve been mucking around with it. I believe it’s to do with some Statics not having the correct elevation data in the ME. It’s noticeable mostly on a dedicated server. Example if you offset a static aircraft to a ship it’s elevation is ok on a dedicated server. If you don’t it sits about 8 feet to high. I think the models are sitting below ground level in this case with the range targets.

How can I change the elevation of static objetcs ?

• 1 month later...

No issue, works ok in the last version but - install it to Saved Games folder.

For JSGME I had the same error.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4412522#post4412522

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 1 month later...

Is there an update for this for most recent update? I see a lot in the ME that no longer are available

ASUS ROG Strix Helios Case - ASUS AM4 ROG Strix X-570E MB - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 64 GB DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series - ASUS DualGeForce GTX 1070 - SSD 2x 1TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Home -

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster TPR Pedels - TrackIR

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/26/2020 at 1:51 PM, intx said:

Unable to get objects to load

I found my issue. If I would slow down and properly read instructions. I initially placed the folder in my DCS world mods/tech folder and not the saved games version. Nothing to see here, move along. I look forward to using these assets. Thank you to Noodle and Stuka for your time and efforts.

What instructions? I can find any directions on how to make this work. All I see is a bunch of fuel tanks... I Guess its broken now.

My mission is to fly, fight, and win. o-:|:-o What I do is sometimes get a tin of soup, heat it up, poach an egg in it, serve that with a pork pie sausage roll.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys, quick question, 

Ive set up a training missions using the Target circles.  I have placed them as Blue ground units  (I am flying Blue) as to get damage assessment and all, but when I hit it with a Walleye i get Fratricide penalties for it. Am I supposed to set the ranges in red? or use then as Static objects? how do you get the assesmente distance from the target hit etc..?

Thanks in advance!

6 minutes ago, Baco said:

Ive set up a training missions using the Target circles.  I have placed them as Blue ground units  (I am flying Blue) as to get damage assessment and all, but when I hit it with a Walleye i get Fratricide penalties for it. Am I supposed to set the ranges in red?

Yes, set them as Red and invulnerable, so that they cant be killed. I place them as Ground Units -> Fortifications.

6 minutes ago, Baco said:

how do you get the assesmente distance from the target hit etc..?

I use @Ciribob's script for that. It works by placing a circular trigger zone underneath the 476th Circle ... the script then calculates the distance of the impacts. get the script here: 

Here is a video that I did using DCS 2.7 and it still works perfectly:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2022 at 11:47 PM, Rudel_chw said:

Yes, set them as Red and invulnerable, so that they cant be killed. I place them as Ground Units -> Fortifications.

I use @Ciribob's script for that. It works by placing a circular trigger zone underneath the 476th Circle ... the script then calculates the distance of the impacts. get the script here: 

Here is a video that I did using DCS 2.7 and it still works perfectly:

This is amazing. I was wondering whether it's possible to use 476 objects in MP server as well. So far I've failed as they won't be shown when I run the mission (already working in SP) in MP.
I'd appreciate it if someone could share an idea,

9 minutes ago, fardad said:

This is amazing. I was wondering whether it's possible to use 476 objects in MP server as well. So far I've failed as they won't be shown when I run the mission (already working in SP) in MP.
I'd appreciate it if someone could share an idea,

They definitely work on the Nevada map in MP. Which map are you using and is it a dedicated server?

EDsignaturefleet.jpg

On 3/17/2022 at 12:26 PM, =475FG= Dawger said:

They definitely work on the Nevada map in MP. Which map are you using and is it a dedicated server?

Yes I've been trying to test it on a dedicated server in PG map.
It only works in a local server that I make and run the mission on it.