Development of a Sikorsky CH53

Mick0815

Ladies and gentlemen, dear programmers,

I wanted to ask if it would be possible for you to program a Sikorsky CH53. The CH53 is the top performer and cargo horse of the Western military alliance and is one of the best, if not the best cargo helicopters in the world. I think this offer would be very well received by users and the quantities sold would be very high in my opinion. I realize that the CH53 is very complex to program, but if anyone can do this then it's your team. So far I can only say that the models are very realistic and that's why I also hope that you will accept this challenge and be able to implement it in proven quality.

With kind regards

Michael Bauknecht

:pilotfly:

Ladies and gentlemen, dear programmers,

I wanted to ask if it would be possible for you to program a Sikorsky CH53. The CH53 is the top performer and cargo horse of the Western military alliance and is one of the best, if not the best cargo helicopters in the world. I think this offer would be very well received by users and the quantities sold would be very high in my opinion. I realize that the CH53 is very complex to program, but if anyone can do this then it's your team. So far I can only say that the models are very realistic and that's why I also hope that you will accept this challenge and be able to implement it in proven quality.

With kind regards

Michael Bauknecht

:pilotfly:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=189130

Modules NOT currently in my hanger

Yak 52/F-14 Tomcat/CE II/Mig-19/I-16/FW-A-8/JF-17/Supercarrier

My system:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4690k

H100i CPU Cooler

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Hyper X Fury Red

MSI GTX980ti GPU