High End Rudder Pedals

Does anyone know of a currently available set of rudder pedals - something similar to the MFG ones?

I am after a new set because my Saitek Combat pedals are near to the end of their useful life, and I want some that are robust, high fidelity, and above all, available to purchase in the none too distant future.

Price no issue.

I believe this might be the reason, from the MFG site:

"Reasons for closing preordering process include :

- order list is already filled till mid february 2015 "

Thanks:thumbup:. Wasn't aware Milan was struggling keeping up with orders:helpsmilie:. But then that is a good thing for him. It is a good product and worth the price.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

I have my MFG's since 2 weeks and I'm more than happy. I waited two months also and it was worth it!

Since you still have a somewhat working set of pedals, I would recommend to just preorder it.:pilotfly:

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

Spitsim Edge pedals are pretty good! Progressive spring rate and damped, all metal construction.

Just no toe brakes at the moment afaik.

I have MFG pedals and rate them highly. If you are anywhere near Croydon you would be welcome to try mine out.

Hold out for the MFG's in my opinion.

Problem is all these pedals are made to order so a wait is pretty much gauranteed.

+1

It is worth the wait. Solid Hardware and outstanding services. This guy is passionate about his product and reply personally on all email's.

o7

• 1 month later...
Hold out for the MFG's in my opinion.

Problem is all these pedals are made to order so a wait is pretty much gauranteed.

Just received my MFG Crosswind pedals. The quality, aesthetics and precision are amazing. Well worth the wait and these put my previous "high-end" rudders to shame.

Although, I have to admit that I still think that the Ka-50 autopilot is actively trying to murder me. So no change there even if I am flying with these beauties :music_whistling:

P.S. Not a paid advert just a happy customer. ;)

You will not regret it NeilWillis.

Patience is a virtue, and once they finally arrive in their tiny box.... you will truly understand that pain in the arse saying.

Prep your base though, they gotta have something to screw it too.

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.