Supercarrier Price

joojoo

• ED Team

Please see here, we are working on solutions for steam for early access, but cannot make any promises at the moment.

Hello,

Generally, Valve/Steam does not allow pre-orders of DLC products (The Viper and Tomcat were exceptions). As such, a pre-order on Steam is not an option for us. Sorry.

We are though trying to work with Steam on a means for a discount to clients that purchased the Hornet on Steam and wish to buy Supercarrier on Steam. No promises though.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team

We hope you will all enjoy it, looking forward to early access and thank you all for your support.

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Someone help me understand. Just what is the supercarrier module for? Is it more for online/server activity? Is is more of a functioning terrain? Or will it occupy the existing terrain(s)? A server-based environment?

I highly doubt its for online/server activity. Its more for ED to fill their wallet.

• ED Team
Thanks! What about us folks who bought the hornet on steam, immediately regretted it, and moved everything over to standalone? Do we just pre purchase super carrier on steam too?

Have a read here

Hello,

Generally, Valve/Steam does not allow pre-orders of DLC products (The Viper and Tomcat were exceptions). As such, a pre-order on Steam is not an option for us. Sorry.

We are though trying to work with Steam on a means for a discount to clients that purchased the Hornet on Steam and wish to buy Supercarrier on Steam. No promises though.

Thanks

we will let you know if something changes.

Someone help me understand. Just what is the supercarrier module for? Is it more for online/server activity? Is is more of a functioning terrain? Or will it occupy the existing terrain(s)? A server-based environment?

Its to give you a much nicer environment to operate the Tomcat or Hornet from. It will have functionality in multiplayer and I think provide the first non combat roles with airboss and LSO.

IMHO the most important part of it is allowing for more than four aircraft to spawn from the carrier which will be great for multiplayer.

Thanks! What about us folks who bought the hornet on steam, immediately regretted it, and moved everything over to standalone? Do we just pre purchase super carrier on steam too?

Current word is that they do not yet have a solution for it and are still looking into it... keep waiting :/

Its to give you a much nicer environment to operate the Tomcat or Hornet from. It will have functionality in multiplayer and I think provide the first non combat roles with airboss and LSO.

IMHO the most important part of it is allowing for more than four aircraft to spawn from the carrier which will be great for multiplayer.

So, not feasible for someone who plays single-player mostly, right?

Rig: Alienware Aurora R9 - 9th Gen Core i7 9700K 4.6GHz 8 Cores | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 | 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD | 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL DDR4 3200MHz XMP 2.0 | LG Series80 QNED 50in 4K 120hz | TM Warthog HOTAS w/F-18 grip | Logitech G Pro RP | TM Cougar MFDs | TrackIR 5 Pro | VR: Oculus Quest 2 |

Modules: FC3 | F/A-18C | F-16C | A-10C II | F-14 | M-2000C | AV-8B | F-5E | JF-17 | P-51D | KA-50iii | UH-1H | AH-64D | Supercarrier | Combined Arms | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria | Normandy | Chanel |

steam sale is life saver for me

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Have a read here

we will let you know if something changes.

Hope so, since thats pretty disappointing. And as I recall there were some other modules that had pre-sales (maybe I'm mis-remembering).

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

To the contrary...

So, not feasible for someone who plays single-player mostly, right?

I am a single player. I pre-ordered immediately as the button popped out on the website. Was literally pressing F5 on the product page until it did.

This module brings an unprecedented quality of carrier operations in a detail that has never been built for a commercial PC simulation product as far as I recall from my almost 40 years old brain.

For one, who is enthusiastic about naval aviation this literally dreams come true, for others, I guess it does not mean much, but most certainly can still enjoy...

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

I am a single player. I pre-ordered immediately as the button popped out on the website. Was literally pressing F5 on the product page until it did.

This module brings an unprecedented quality of carrier operations in a detail that has never been built for a commercial PC simulation product as far as I recall from my almost 40 years old brain.

For one, who is enthusiastic about naval aviation this literally dreams come true, for others, I guess it does not mean much, but most certainly can still enjoy...

This.

Not just the visual model, but the realistic comms etc as well.

I primarily fly offline and this was a day one (pre)purchase for me.

Intel i7 13700K @ 5.3 GHz / ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus / 64 Gb G.Skill DDR4-3600 / RTX 4090 / 2TB Kingston KC3000 NVME / Win 10 x64 Pro / Pimax Crystal / WINWING F/A-18 HOTAS

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-4E, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18C, F-86F, FC3, Christen Eagle 2, FW190D-9, Mosquito, P-47D, P-51D, Spitfire, AH-64D, KA-50, UH-1H

Combined Arms, WWII Asset Pack, China Assets Pack, Super Carrier, Falklands Assets

Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, South Atlantic, Sinai

did you already try this module to comment like this ?

did you already try this module to comment like this ?

Easy statement to make. There has never, ever been something of this level before. Even if half of it doesn't work, it'll be better than anything I've seen and I've been doing it since the early 80's.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Easy statement to make. There has never, ever been something of this level before. Even if half of it doesn't work, it'll be better than anything I've seen and I've been doing it since the early 80's.

I hope you will be right ! I need to see more video about feature before to buy it.

Pre-ordered :)

+1

24.99$ didn't hurt very much.

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.

I still have $70 dollars from old system, Plus 6350 miles. Can I use my dollars on this purchase as well as points?

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

Nope

I still have $70 dollars from old system, Plus 6350 miles. Can I use my dollars on this purchase as well as points?

You can use miles only. Bonus dollars apply to products that are not discounted.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Right, you'll end up paying $18 with the miles you have. :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |