So, what do you think if this one...

Prowler111

If this means that ED is thinking about doing a MiG-29 somewhere down the line, I think it's fantastic news.

As stated here... It's not really for tomorrow.

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

I wouldn't disagree with the conclusions drawn, but also think it is in everyone's best interests to wait until our suspicions are proven right/wrong. RAZBAM have tried to do the right thing, in the right way, so lets NOT start an 'oh I think I figured it out' discussion under their 'hey, this is NDA stuff' (ie: don't ask, don't tell) post.

As stated here... It's not really for tomorrow.
Modelling one of the last versions of the MiG-29 probably wont be possible, for that exact reason, but there's a lot of countries who are flying, or have flown, the early versions of the MiG-29. So getting the information needed to model that, should be possible.

There's even a few civilian MiG-29s in the US.

Edited by Agg

• 3 weeks later...

From what Beczl said on the Fishbed section, MiG-21Bis maintenance manuals, even from ex-users other than Russia, are not declassified. So, a MiG-29...

Best bet would be civilian Fulcrums, for hydraulic, electrical and such. As for weapons systems, well...

EDIT: with a link

Edited by Robin_Hood

It´s amazing!!!

This is wonderful.

But have some points I would like to understand.

There are some projects in development for DCS truly magnificent and I think even the level of realism expected. :thumbup:

Today we have two simulators with spectacular levels of realism and they are:

1) A10C Warthog

(although some implementations are still being missed .... ex.: IFF A10C Warthog among few other)

2) Black Shark

As you mentioned this developing F15E, that really is spectacular since it follows the patterns of the aforementioned simulators. :joystick:

I've been checking your post and now you mention aircraft for FSX that in my view is wonderful too (now flying the Superbug F18E - VRS) :thumbup:, and sure I'll be one of those who will buy it.

What I see many aircraft are drawing attention in the Post which is very good, but lack direction for a specific project. What I mean is: Why rather than begin a new project does not finish first realistic simulator to proceed with other aircraft? I say this because I know the time needed for the project and at the same time understand the complexity of the project. Why not finish one before starting another?

I see a post of this frustrate me to start with the launch of a F15E for DCS, not because of the quality of development that you guys have, but for many projects being mentioned and none exactly being finalized. :book: :cry:

Anyway thank you for developments of aircraft and good luck. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: