Open cockpit when using VR????

Wood

Not sure what to call this but it needs to be fixed not only on the P51 but all WWII vintage aircraft from what I've seen so far on the P-51, Spit, FW-190.

When flying using VR there is no boundaries inside the cockpit when looking around. It seems I can stick my head through the glass. Very announcing to say the least. This does not happen with any other aircraft except for vintage AC.

Please fix.

:doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can do this in all planes (probably just more space in modern canopies so you can't do this as easily - not something that can be easily fixed because it will make you feel sick if the virtual image fixes while you can carry on moving your head with no restriction

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

The other sim just doesnt move the player-viewpoint any further if it would cross canopy boundaries and it doesnt make you sick at all.

Simple and efficient fix, imo. Would just require someone working on it for a day :)

Kein Anderer als ein Jäger spürt,

Den Kampf und Sieg so konzentriert.

Das macht uns glücklich, stolz und froh,

Der Jägerei ein Horrido!

You can do this in all planes (probably just more space in modern canopies so you can't do this as easily - not something that can be easily fixed because it will make you feel sick if the virtual image fixes while you can carry on moving your head with no restriction

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Haven't seen that in the other A/C at all. I checked before posting..

The other sim just doesnt move the player-viewpoint any further if it would cross canopy boundaries and it doesnt make you sick at all.

Simple and efficient fix, imo. Would just require someone working on it for a day

Totally agree.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]