Weapon release - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-12-2017, 10:17 AM   #1
Schmidtfire

Reputation power: 5
Schmidtfire has a spectacular aura aboutSchmidtfire has a spectacular aura aboutSchmidtfire has a spectacular aura aboutSchmidtfire has a spectacular aura aboutSchmidtfire has a spectacular aura about
Default Weapon release

I don't know if Im doing something wrong here, but when I drop bombs they come off the pylons with a delay, briefly making the whole aircraft tip over in one direction. Same with rockets, they shoot from alternate pylons with a long delay between each rocket. Is it a bug, or have I missed a setting? Seems like the weapon-consent time is too long?
Schmidtfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 12:36 PM   #2
Ells228
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 76
Ells228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ells228

Press and hold will have about a 1 second delay in release time for rockets.
If you have port and starboard pylons selected they should both fire off at the same time.

If you have port and starboard selected with bombs or practice bombs they should both come off the rails at the same time.

I haven't looked at weapons for a while so will see if it's got nerfed somewhere.

Thanks for bringing it up and I'll look into it and report back.