F10 Map - Waypoints

snuffles

Other flights, like FC3 Aircraft and the SU-25T.

I know that SU-27,33 and MiG-29's have their flightplan displayed and scaled on their Heads Down Display, but that isn't the answer I'm after as it doesn't provide terrain elevation data between waypoints.

I don't always openly list my things. But when I do, I put it in my signature.

or have the ability to add static symbols to be viewed in F10 like in ArmA???

+1

Especially in the CAS missions of the A-10 campaign (with CA) it would be immensely helpful to see where the ground troops are supposed to end up. Adding custom annotations to the map would be even better.

Or you could do it the real way and make a lot of color copies of the kaukasus and draw the applied route there. You can also then draw target zones and plan IP, target headings, egress and a lot of other stuff. I know for a fact that many ppl plan their missions this way and I'm sure it ads a lot of reality to your mission. You can find maps in ED userfiles download section or go with all the mission planning tools awailable for real flight planning. I personaly recommend "Plan-G", it's a FSX planning tool but make good printed maps and routes. I use to load them on a side screen when doing longer missions, for casual play just fly and shoot ;).

138th.Jack

You're all off topic, BLASPHEMY!

So in response to this, I am going to assume with a resounding 'NO' that there is no way to view waypoints in the F10 map, despite there being a button for that which doesn't work.

Wish List Item: Visible Flight Plan Data/Waypoints and Other Pertinent Features available for F10 Map, eg: Pen Tool.

Edited by Tasselhoff
accidentally a word

I don't always openly list my things. But when I do, I put it in my signature.