Question about the order for enter coordinates...

Skulleader

Hello,

I've a little question concerning this chapter, page 250:

Input Longitude / Latitude (LO/LA) coordinates or reference numbers on the waypoint B1-B9.

Always input Longitude first.

Since I use the Viggen I read that the Latitude must be enter in first and after the Longitude, is it cottect ?

Is it an mistake from my part or wrong understand ?

Thanks, Skull.

Thanks for your answer,

But one think that I can understand, here you can read these lines:

492897Tab01.jpg

We must enter the longitude in first ?

For read the coordinates with 6 digits in first I read longitude and after latitude ?

Not really clear after to have read these lines from LN's manual.

Thanks again, Skull.

How is that not clear? Commonly coordinates are entered es latitude / longitude, but the ck37 computer needs longitude / latitude.

Coordinates in lat/longitude have 12 digits. X being 6 digits for latitude(left right on the globus), y being 6 digits for longitude(up down on the globus)1.

So usually a coordinate is X:Y.

The ck37 computer needs coordinates as LOngitude:LAtitude, so Y:X.

Does this clear up things for you?

Edited by tranquillity

• 2 months later...

There's no difference at the moment. In Nevada the plane "knows" that it's west of the prime meridian, and in Georgia it knows that it's to the east. That'll have to change once Normandy arrives, as the prime meridian passes straight through the map area.

• 2 months later...
There's no difference at the moment. In Nevada the plane "knows" that it's west of the prime meridian, and in Georgia it knows that it's to the east. That'll have to change once Normandy arrives, as the prime meridian passes straight through the map area.

Has it changed in Normandy?