DCS: Persian Gulf Map Trailer

Silvern

We don't have today's airplanes and choppers in the game, so personally I do not care about these. What we need is more like a cold war era setup, not today.

AI units will be applicable but not a hardcore module by license problems, security clearance and restricted access. Actually ED has plans to build AI units but waiting a list of map units integrate into them.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

We don't have today's airplanes and choppers in the game, so personally I do not care about these. What we need is more like a cold war era setup, not today.

actually hornet is mid 2000, and I don't really think the a-10c, f-15c and harrier we have today belongs to pre 2000, so it's not really cold war era, also some of those airplanes that are made and still WIP are still active in IRIAF (yeah I know it's totally a flying museum ), so I can't really call it a cold war era!!! it's your choice where and how to fly and no one is supposed to tell you how to do it! but like it or not these vehicles are a major part of middle east militias (IRGC as an example here) and old school armies (Iranian army also an example).

• 3 months later...