Available Features and DLC Campaigns in EA?

Horns

I haven't been able to find any list of features that might not be available for this map at launch, can someone enlighten me or point me to the answer? I did look for a definition of Early Access on the forums and the product page on the site but I couldn't find it, if someone could point me to that too I'd appreciate it.

When the PG map moves to EA, are we likely to see DLC campaigns soon after its available, or will having the map in EA only allow us to make our own fun with no provided content for the first month or two? No wrong answers, just deciding when to buy this.

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

I haven't been able to find any list of features that might not be available for this map at launch, can someone enlighten me or point me to the answer? I did look for a definition of Early Access on the forums and the product page on the site but I couldn't find it, if someone could point me to that too I'd appreciate it.

When the PG map moves to EA, are we likely to see DLC campaigns soon after its available, or will having the map in EA only allow us to make our own fun with no provided content for the first month or two? No wrong answers, just deciding when to buy this.

Wags already stated that the invited several, talented, mission/campaign makers to begin working on their wares for Persian Gulf. No one knows how long it will be before they drop their content.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Wags already stated that the invited several, talented, mission/campaign makers to begin working on their wares for Persian Gulf. No one knows how long it will be before they drop their content.

At least we know some content creators won’t be waiting for release to start their work, that’s something, thanks :)

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)