Harrier Dynamic Sound pack v1.0

WpvMAvkGeqo

This mod improves the overall engine sound (I am doing an update to include the engine spool down sound) and also adds realistic in cockpit ambiance taken from actual Harrier cockpit footage.

The engine noise now has added stereo spacing to make it sound more 'full'. This is especially noticeable when the throttle is applied.

You can download the mod here:

EDIT: Updated zip file is now here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12RFHvJKY7lTSe8V28hIm3-dsTNC2ebbg

Edited by 112th_Rossi

Do mind if I add this to my mod pack that I run for the DCS community? If you're cool with that, do you have any issues with me changing the sdef settings if needed so that it works better with the other things I already have included?

Sure. So long as I'm credited. I will be making an update for this later as this is just the first iteration.

Thanks a bunch! Just trying to make things easy for people that want multiple mods.

I added you to my list of authors for credit. You can see the pack here. I do post here on the ED forums, but it links directly to Reddit.

Pumped to give this a shot tonight after work! Thanks for putting it together, and thanks Moltar for making my life easier by including it in your sound pack.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Ditto, looking forward to DL'ing this once fixed -- didn't get a chance to DL it before the link was taken down.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

If this works in Multiplayer I may have this used for our Squadron's Official Mod...vVMA-231...Thanks

Integrity Check is not trigger by sound mods. All sounds mods pass IC with no issues. I run my game with almost all of its sounds files modified and it works with no issues.

Hi, sorry about the delay. My wife broke her leg the other night so I've been rushed off my feet looking after her and the kids!

I'll get a link up tonight.

Hope the wife gets better soon, and good luck with the kids...no rush on the link, the other things are far more important.

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig: