Introducing the VKB-Sim Gunfighter

rrohde

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a pro! Very excited :) Only standard shipping to Aus though? I was happy to pay for faster shipping, but didn't see an option.

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anyone else had this problem: I made it all the way through checkout and PayPal, but when I clicked "Go back to merchant" the VKB site said "Order Cancelled."

I have an email message from PayPal that I paid VKB, but no order confirmation from VKB. I emailed rrhode, so we'll see what he says. I just don't want to end up paying twice by placing another order, but I also don't want to miss out on the pre-order.

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

How much was shipping to Australia?

35 USD from memory.

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wonder when the Gunfighter will be available in Europe? :huh:

On https://flightsimcontrols.com is no possibility to order the Gunfighter. You can't even read a word about it. That could be done a lot better...

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Is the Gunfighter available for pre-order now? If so I must have missed the announcement.

Taking a look at their website, it does appear so. I suspect it will only be available to those that do pre-order, so probably can't wait to see user reviews first.

Decisions decisions - Pro, Regular, or just wait... and then of course there is the upcoming offering from the other guys. augh!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Is the Gunfighter available for pre-order now? If so I must have missed the announcement.

Taking a look at their website, it does appear so. I suspect it will only be available to those that do pre-order, so probably can't wait to see user reviews first.

Decisions decisions - Pro, Regular, or just wait... and then of course there is the upcoming offering from the other guys. augh!

AFAIK: it is available for anyone to purchase now (i.e., taking payments), shipping in "March". Not sure if that qualifies as "pre-order" or "order"?

AFAIK: it is available for anyone to purchase now (i.e., taking payments), shipping in "March". Not sure if that qualifies as "pre-order" or "order"?

Yeah that is the way I read it as well I think - just don't know about shipping costs. I assume U.S. customers only option is to order from their website...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

So, it looks like my order did go through. Just in case anyone has the same issue I did.

Anyone else had this problem: I made it all the way through checkout and PayPal, but when I clicked "Go back to merchant" the VKB site said "Order Cancelled."

I have an email message from PayPal that I paid VKB, but no order confirmation from VKB. I emailed rrhode, so we'll see what he says. I just don't want to end up paying twice by placing another order, but I also don't want to miss out on the pre-order.

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

I am in the US and ordered from http://vkbcontrollers.com/, shipping was USD 37.

Great, that is not too bad thanks for the info.

Now to decide - think I am going to have to sleep on it.

Don B

Curiously, VKB just refunded the paypal fee on the purchase? Wonder why?

Check your email. They sent a message out about some extra charges on some Paypal accounts and that refunds would be made. It did not affect me so I didn't pay much attention to the details.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Can I not order the extension separately? I want the base, extension and warthog adapter, don't wanna pay extra for the VKB grip I wont use.

ETA: Oh well, ordered the Pro and WH adapter anyways. I'm pretty excited to see it.

Edited by Deezle

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

I found the availability is an issue with this company. I've placed an order on Amazon back in November for Gladiator Pro, and they could not complete the shipping within 35 days, then the product went "Out of stock" and I got refunded. It was kinda frustrating. If you are not able to handle production volume what is the point in making all these big announcements then. Typical Russian irresponsibility thing (and yeah, I'm Russian too :)). In fact I'm glad the deal has failed, I now realize the lack of buttons on the grip would be a big issue for me.

i5-9600K@4.8GHz 32Gb DDR4 Asus TUF rtx3080 OC Quest Pro Warthog on Virpil base

It's been well over a year now since I've eagerly waiting for this to come out.

This is my second Warthog base, extended, sanding, looking for the right grease and nothing but trouble.

Finally a actually solution, goodbye re-greasing or rubber ring falling out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7Ghz | 980ti | 32gb Ram | Windows 10 64 bit | 840 Pro SSD

Thrustmaster Warthog | VKB Gunfighter Pro | Slaw Device RX Viper | Acer Predator X34

I found the availability is an issue with this company. I've placed an order on Amazon back in November for Gladiator Pro, and they could not complete the shipping within 35 days, then the product went "Out of stock" and I got refunded. It was kinda frustrating. If you are not able to handle production volume what is the point in making all these big announcements then. Typical Russian irresponsibility thing (and yeah, I'm Russian too :)). In fact I'm glad the deal has failed, I now realize the lack of buttons on the grip would be a big issue for me.

One hopes they're learning to overcome these problems. I would not be surprised if demand outstripped their expectations, and the desire to shift focus onto new projects like the Gunfighter has limited their ability to deliver older products on time.