[Mission] - Huey Playground v2 released

Reflected

Is it possible to use this for coop flying or is it sp only?

Desperately looking for a good free flight mission for myself and a few mates to use to hone our flying skills.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Thanks for this mission Reflected!

i really enjoy it for just pottering about in the huey.

it was the first mission i tried in 2.5 to die with a merged huey :)

now to try the update.

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

Thanks for this mission Reflected! I'm having great fun learning the Huey which I bought less than a week ago. It amazes me how quickly I clicked flying her, I can put her down on a rig smack bang in the middle of the platform without issue, I suppose all that flying years ago on FSX in the DODO paid off, lol. Anyway ramble mode off.

Is there anyway I can easily have the mission begin in a cold and dark state? I've tried having a look in the mission editor myself but had no luck finding anything. The reason I ask is that it would be the perfect place to practice cold and dark startup's before going to play with your missions.

Thanks again.

Andy

Is there anyway I can easily have the mission begin in a cold and dark state? I've tried having a look in the mission editor myself but had no luck finding anything. The reason I ask is that it would be the perfect place to practice cold and dark startup's before going to play with your missions.

Open mission in ME.

Click on helicopter to select

On right side of screen you can change how you start in "Type" dropdown

Save As and add "cold start" to mission

Hi guys, I just added a couple of extra hueys into this as client, so my brother and I could have some Huey practice in Multiplayer, however it appears that when my bro joins he can’t hear any music on 117.000, or any fm homing tone. The needles do seem to move however, but when he flys over the crashed Huey, nothing happens. Yet when I fly over it by myself in SP they pop smoke.

Is there something else I need to do, so I can use this for coop, apart from adding extra helos as clients?

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I just updated this mission:

- I replaced the concrete helicopter base with a more realistic one

- I added smoke and fire effects

- All missions are now F10 activated, so they won't activate accidentally when you fly over the trigger zone. Once you activate them, you'll get a message with the homing beacon's frequency.

attachment.php?attachmentid=193121&stc=1&d=1535791276

attachment.php?attachmentid=193122&stc=1&d=1535791276

490181867_DesktopScreenshot2018_09.01-09_44_51_06.thumb.png.eaf8aa510b2a903c6ff0ede4fe174619.png

2082711879_DesktopScreenshot2018_09.01-09_34_32_28.thumb.png.411c45b116190ee444745716d67b7c35.png

• 3 weeks later...

The medevac tasks are missing their embarkation actions.

By default there is no way to actually retrieve them.

Simply added in the appropriate action for each unit and it's working on my end.

i7 8700k @ 4.7, 32GB 2900Mhz, 1080ti, CV1

Virpil MT-50\Delta, MFG Crosswind, Warthog Throttle, Virptil Mongoost-50 throttle.

Hi guys, I just added a couple of extra hueys into this as client, so my brother and I could have some Huey practice in Multiplayer, however it appears that when my bro joins he can’t hear any music on 117.000, or any fm homing tone. The needles do seem to move however, but when he flys over the crashed Huey, nothing happens. Yet when I fly over it by myself in SP they pop smoke.

Is there something else I need to do, so I can use this for coop, apart from adding extra helos as clients?

Cowboy10uk

I think you have to name the added Hueys just as the one is named in CTLD So If its named Huey#001 you name yours Huey#002, 003 and so on so CTLD will "see" them.

Edit:Name them helicargo2, 3 and so on and it should work. case sensitive so name them with no caps.

Edited by 20thBG_Blackwolf

BSD Discord , BSD Website

If it doesn't hover, it just sucks and blows

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Downloaded and having a great time.

WHY is there no multiplayer server with something like this???

Lots of fun, especially if there were other Huey’s around. The current servers, seems like helicopters are used for air to air fodder and taking on tanks. Which gets old in Huey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk