Place UH-1H with troops inside at spawn

Maverick87Shaka

Hi,

I would like to place an UH-1H with troops already inside? It would be possible?

I can't find this option inside mission editor.

My problem is a mission starting from Perry, and I can't place Infantry on the deck of the ship.

Thanks!

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

I'm just brainstorming here, really don't know if this will work:

Is there a airdrome at the coast nearby? If not, then maybe it would be possible to place a single pad FARP without anything else at a discreet location as a substitute for spawning. Locate your Huey with engines running and the troops you intend to carry close-by. Then in ME enter the "prepare flight" mode (in the menus, I might be slightly wrong with the name). Now the following steps I'm not sure will work, but worth a shot.

While in "prepare flight" order the troops to load, then liftoff and fly to Perry. Land at intended starting spot, shut down if you like, maybe ask for some Jet A1 and leave "prepare flight". Save your mission.

I have very seldom used the "prepare flight" and never tried anything like loading troops or fly around while in it, but I have a feeling it might work.

Good luck!

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Hi,

I would like to place an UH-1H with troops already inside? It would be possible?

I can't find this option inside mission editor.

My problem is a mission starting from Perry, and I can't place Infantry on the deck of the ship.

Thanks!

I am assuming this is so you have troops to deploy at target on landing?

You could setup a trigger at the landing to spawn in the troops when you touch down, should give you a similar effect to disembarking troops.

I am assuming this is so you have troops to deploy at target on landing?

You could setup a trigger at the landing to spawn in the troops when you touch down, should give you a similar effect to disembarking troops.

With the difference that the Huey won't have the correct weight for the flight.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Ok if you are the one flying, use the set internal cargo trigger to adjust the Huey weight and have the troops you are transporting spawn when you land in zone (at which point set internal cargo is used to fix the weight to empty, or whatever you want).