Unit and AC Recommendation

CrackerJack

I've been exclusively SP to date and would like to get involved with an online community to learn and of course have some fun. I'm in the EST zone. I have no idea about online servers or units and looking for recommendations.

Also for modern air combat what would be the suggested AC for some one in my position.

Thanks!

Win 10 64-bit, Intel Core i7-7700k@4.2GHz, MSI 1080Ti , 16 GB, 500GB SSD, LG 34UM95, Acer T232HL, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

How "serious" of a community are you looking for? Brevity, procedures, and radio simulation programs or just a group of people to fly with?

When you say "modern air combat" do you mean aerial operations in a modern environment, or modern air-to-air combat specifically, or are you referring to the "Modern Air Combat" pack from ED using simple systems models of aircraft from the 50s onward?

Do you want a PVP group or PVE co-op missions?

feefifofum I would say a semi-realistic unit, not sure if that makes any sense. A balance between real world rigours and a casual play free-for-all.

I would prefer air-to-air with PVP being the majority.

Thanks again!

Win 10 64-bit, Intel Core i7-7700k@4.2GHz, MSI 1080Ti , 16 GB, 500GB SSD, LG 34UM95, Acer T232HL, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.