EUROFOR PACK

Hi guys,

I'm gonna need your help on this one. So as I'm more and more advancing on the Frenchpack, I'm starting to get short on ideas. Next FP will feature a Leclerc module with displays etc. Then, I may consider making an European pack.

Nations would be :

- España : BMR600M1, Caballeria VEC, Centauro

- Großdeutschland : Wiesel

- Italia : Centauro

- UK (If you don't have left us yet you bloody traitors :megalol:)

I'm perfectly opened for other countries if you use domestic made gear, not USSR/USA made vehicles.

I need your suggestions.

- The pack only includes ground vehicles.

- The vehicle was still in use in the specific army in late 2000'.

- The vehicle has a combat interest (forget about trucks).

- The vehicle features sufficient public datas (Pictures, loads of them) to make it in a proper, realistic manner.

If you can bring some websites with as much pictures as you can with your proposition, it's better.

The initial goal is a 15 vehicles pack with same quality standard as the Frenchpack. First release would occur by mid summer 2020.

Nicolas

Edited by dimitriov

1280px-Exercise_MedMan_in_BATUS%2C_Canada._Stormer_Combat_Vehicles_MOD_45148088.jpg

Place of origin United Kingdom

Specifications

Mass 12.7 tonnes

Length 5.27 m

Width 2.76 m

Height 2.49 m

Crew 2 + 12

Engine Perkins 6-litre, 6-cylinder diesel

250 hp (186 kW)

Power/weight 21 hp/tonne

Transmission David Brown TN15D

Suspension Torsion bar

Operational

range

400 miles, 650 km

Speed 50 mph, 80 km/h

Like most modern AFVs, Stormer can be produced in several different configurations for different battlefield roles. It is marketed by BAE as being fitted with many combinations, such as a two-person turret armed with a 25 mm cannon; air defence (with guns or missiles); engineer vehicle; recovery vehicle; ambulance; mine layer; 81 mm or 120 mm mortar carrier; command and control vehicle; bridge layer; and a logistics vehicle. Optional equipment includes a nuclear-biological-chemical protection system, an amphibious kit, passive night-vision equipment, and an air-conditioning system.

Specific types are:

Stormer HVM

The British Army use Stormer equipped with the Starstreak HVM for short range air defence. Under Army 2020, Stormer HVM will equip three regular and two reserve artillery batteries.[1]

300px-MCV-80.jpg

FV510 Warrior Infantry Section Vehicle

Type Infantry fighting vehicle

Place of origin United Kingdom

Service history

In service 1988–present[1]

Production history

Designer GKN Sankey / GKN Defence

Manufacturer GKN Sankey/BAe Systems

No. built 1,000+

Specifications

Mass 25.4 tonnes (25.0 long tons; 28.0 short tons)

Length 6.3 m (20 ft 8 in)

Width 3.03 m (9 ft 11 in)

Height 2.8 m (9 ft 2 in)

Crew 3 (commander, gunner, driver) + 7 troops

Armour Aluminium and appliqué

Main

armament

30 mm L21A1 RARDEN cannon (current)

40 mm CTA International CT40 cannon (future upgrade)

Secondary

armament

L94A1 coaxial 7.62 mm chain gun

7.62 mm machine gun

Engine Perkins V-8 Condor Diesel

550 hp (410 kW)

Power/weight 22 hp/t

Suspension Torsion bar with hydraulic damper

Operational

range

410 miles (660 km)

Speed 46 mph (75 km/h) on road, 31 mph (50 km/h) off road[2]

the latest upgrade was Desert Warrior. This was an export version adapted for operations in hostile desert conditions. It was fitted with the Delco turret as used on the LAV-25 wheeled IFV, mounting a stabilised M242 Bushmaster 25 mm chain gun with coaxial 7.62 mm chain gun and 2 x Hughes TOW ATGM launchers (one mounted on each side). In 1993, Kuwait purchased 254 Desert Warrior vehicles.

the landrover 110 (there is already a mod for the landrover in this forum under brit pack i think its called also it contains the various soft vehicles for transport and supply i said pack in the downloads section there is already a challenger tank in the game we already have it in game BUT we have the old outdated version the latest version used in the gulf has the atgms attached as described in the description above thx

Hi guys,

I'm gonna need your help on this one. So as I'm more and more advancing on the Frenchpack, I'm starting to get short on ideas. Next FP will feature a Leclerc module with displays etc. Then, I may consider making an European pack.

Nations would be :

- España : BMR600M1, Caballeria VEC, Centauro

- Großdeutschland : Wiesel

- Italia : Centauro

- UK (If you don't have left us yet you bloody traitors :megalol:)

I'm perfectly opened for other countries if you use domestic made gear, not USSR/USA made vehicles.

I need your suggestions.

- The pack only includes ground vehicles.

- The vehicle was still in use in the specific army in late 2000'.

- The vehicle has a combat interest (forget about trucks).

- The vehicle features sufficient public datas (Pictures, loads of them) to make it in a proper, realistic manner.

If you can bring some websites with as much pictures as you can with your proposition, it's better.

The initial goal is a 15 vehicles pack with same quality standard as the Frenchpack. First release would occur by mid summer 2020.

Nicolas

we leaving the union but we aint leaving NATO ya wolly lol

• 3 weeks later...

dimitrov, as you are doing Spanish army´s combat vehicles, what about the Pizarro?

and also a modern version of the Leopard 2, as the spanish leopardo or the A6/A7 versions, mainly taking into account it´s more powerful gun, should be nice also. Aesthetically are all more or less similar (specially to be used in DCS) so I guess just one version may be enough.

This may seem like an odd request...

There were designs for AFVs with elevating turrets with ADAT or later Trigat missiles, and sometimes other weapons. The idea was to elevate sensors over surrounding terrain and line of sight obstacles. This would allow a vehicle in dense cover to take out helicopters or tanks without facing line-of-sight issues.

The end of the Cold War terminated these projects, but some of the Trigat ones apparently reached hardware and they would have been in service by now.

I think they would provide a very interesting air-defense unit for us Ka-50 pilots... a possible "present day" asset and a window into what would have been if the Soviet Union didn't break up...

PARS-3LR_Panther.thumb.jpg.caab1f728a8c928bdc97cf621404aea4.jpg

PARS-3LR_MAN.jpg.7416d65e2e05e8770e3be6af9676011d.jpg

1073894462_UK-ChallengerITrigate.jpg.fc7fa84cbcfcbe237291fec5233de4dd.jpg

Problem is that it wouldn't work as expected in dcs. As far as a vehicle is in a forest, no matter if it can see above trees or not it is more or less fence out. I may make a little try with an edit of one of my vehicles to see if it is viable as it's true that it could be a cool vehicle. But no much hope there.

For the spanish amx 30, the frenchpack model is not mine but chewme one, and he decided to leave the team so I cannot do it unless I would myself recreate an Amx 30 from scratch, which is doable but I'm a bit lazy for this vehicle. You guys should have bought leclerc lol, as the next frenchpack addition will be a leclerc with interior and systems.

Nicolas

Edited by dimitriov