Delan Clip/Opentrack Issues- Help!

Hey guys,

So I have been racking my brains for days and cant think my way out of this one. I have reset, and redone all my set ups in Open track and still getting the same results.

Strangely, open track and head tracking works fine in IL2 but when I try DCS I get a weird glitch type issue. I am able to move my head around but its like the screen tears and displays the centered image over what I am trying to see. Making it unflyable...

Checking the axis in the controls set up for head tracking it looks like things are bouncing around, I have tried to set dead zones etc but to no avail..

Please help, I have no clue what I can do next to fix this in DCS.. It mught just be my noob powers at play :)

I have put a short clip of what I am seeing

Video.jpg.1beb22cf84407881671242367722c440.jpg

Sounds like crossbinding issue. The other binding is fighting with head tracking and centers the view. Or the center view binding is constantly triggered? Show us screenshot from axis assignments. Check the center view binding in opentrack and if it conflicts with DCS binds.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hey guys,

Sorry of this is the wrong thread for this but the issue seem to be alike as what IcemanUK had, so just wanted to see if someone can help me out here.

So i had this issue from time to time, not sure why, but my output seems to be twitching a lot for some reason, I've uploaded my video of opentrack settings and output to see what im talking about.

Any help is welcomed.

Cheers.

Delanclip issue.rar

Edited by Dante98