2020 Chinese New Year Mini Update

uboats

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to see the Xi'an JH-7A oder 7B :music_whistling:

Edited by Intruder_360
  • Like 2

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Please considering the following"

J-10A would be best

J-8F 2nd

J-7G 3rd

If not

Indian Tejas would also be a good addition, as long as your properly model its reliability :P

Tejas would be good, but I doubt Deka would do that, it would have to be any other 3rd Party Dev team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Hello everyone,

• Unfortunately, most members of our team now suffer from Big-MFCD PTSD, internally, we decide not to make a class cockpit module next;
  • externally, we want to choose an aircraft with unique design; regarding type, fighter would become lowest priority.

That's not good. But I think it would be easier to keep making MFCD fighters.

Because right now you have the experience. If you make classic plane, by the time you finish it, you will forget what you did for MFCD in JF-17. So it will be a headache all over again. Beside, J-8F and J-7G don't have big MFCDs, just 1 or 2 square shaped small MFD like the ones found on F-16. So please consider J-8F or J-7G next. Especially J-8F as we have no 3rd gen fighters in DCS yet and I heard it will be a long way before Mirage F1, F-4 and MiG-23 to be introduced to fill this void. Thanks for any consideration.

i would vote for something equivalent to Mig-31 but classic fighters in the moment that we are waiting for F-15E and Typhoon and Red team modern fighter is only JF-17 and dont mention that Red team main force is FC3 fighters . i dont think so ... we need to feed Red side a bit with another modern fighter ( that is my opinion anyway ) i know that red team can use F-16 and F-14 but .... it would be nice to power up red team a bit ... as i said ( just my opinion )

• 7 months later...
On 1/23/2020 at 5:59 AM, uboats said:

Do you want to know our plan for next flyable module?!

We've already started the discussion and investigation:

• Unfortunately, most members of our team now suffer from Big-MFCD PTSD, internally, we decide not to make a class cockpit module next;
  • externally, we want to choose an aircraft with unique design; regarding type, fighter would become lowest priority.

We've already provided ED the list of our interested aircraft to develop next, in order to avoid any potential problem/trouble/conflict.

After the feedback/comments from ED, we will then begin the data collection and research, and then make decision. We will keep you updated.

After a year do you have any clues that might be revealed before the end of the year about the new module?

Thanks!

Bye

Phant

• Like 4

AMVI

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2020 at 10:29 AM, uboats said:

Hey!!! Do you want to know our plan for next flyable module?!

We've already started the discussion and investigation:

We've already provided ED the list of our interested aircraft to develop next, in order to avoid any potential problem/trouble/conflict.

After the feedback/comments from ED, we will then begin the data collection and research, and then make decision. We will keep you updated.

We can say that it's a long march and will not affect the polish of JF-17, so please keep calm ;).

My REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS are as follows:

- Any doable J-8 series

- J-7 any some of the later variants, whichever is doable.

- Q-5 Fantan (whichever version)

The last two jets can also be, If ED does get a chance to build some India and Pakistan area specific map, then it can play out well with those to in the roster too.

Anyways, that is all from my realistic expectations basing on the Big-MFCD PTSD.😉😷

Happy New Year!

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 4:57 PM, J-20 said:

Indian Tejas would also be a good addition, as long as your properly model its reliability 😛

The Indian Tejas Mk1 is still in development phase, not truly in a sense of fully operational and its production is seemingly stalled as they have decided to go for the MK2 version and MK1 now appears to be some form of learning experience and in regards with its international competitions like the Early Gripens, it lacks in terms of combat range. So, they appear to be moving forward for Mk2 and leaving MK1 on Low rate production.

Chance of doing an Indian LCA model seems zero coz of the already present China and India tensions. I do not think its possible to model to DCS standards.

If ED even plans or gets permission to building Indo-Pak or Indo Northern parts map, then we could only HOPE to add in the roster of possible Indian used planes like SEPECAT Jaguar, Sukhoi 7, Hawker Hunters and well...Mig 27s. I doubt Deka could get permission or access to build those. I can only see them doing Chinese specific planes that are retired or not in full use by them and the most they could go with their relationship with Russia is, their retired and not so secretive jets. So we can forget about Mig 25 and Mig 31 to be a reality.

The most doable of Russian specific planes is as follows:

- Su-7

-Su-17/22 series

-Mig-27

-Su-24 early variants (low possibility)

- Su-25 early variants

- Su-30 early variants (low possibility)....

• uboats unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/23/2020 at 5:59 AM, uboats said:

Besides, to make Mariana Map with better combat/battle experience, we've decided to add a med/long ranger bomber, more navy units for China Asset Pack:

• Bomber xxxxx 😉
  • CV-16 AI
  • J-15 AI
  • Type-071 Amphibious Transport Dock AI
  • Type 093 SSN AI
  • Sovremenny Class Destroyer AI

Quite good progress.

Only

• CV-16 AI
  • J-15 AI

seem outstanding now 🙂

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta