Ability to talk to AWACS!!!

Murey2

Ability to talk to AWACS!!!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Ability to talk to AWACS!!!

Hey,

It's really silly to be in the wishlist but why can't the Ka-50 talk to AWACS or RADAR operators of any kind in the sim?! :cry:

That is very much needed before anything else. Please make the Shark able to talk to and hear the AWACS.

For the People who voted No! Do you realize that's any Radio which can tune on the Radio freq. will be able to talk with AWACS even an hand held one.. So if you vote No! I hope to have a good reason behind it!

Edited by Murey2

• 2 weeks later...
Hey,

It's really silly to be in the wishlist but why can't the Ka-50 talk to AWACS or RADAR operators of any kind in the sim?! :cry:

That is very much needed before anything else. Please make the Shark able to talk to and hear the AWACS.

For the People who voted No! Do you realize that's any Radio which can tune on the Radio freq. will be able to talk with AWACS even an hand held one.. So if you vote No! I hope to have a good reason behind it!

Look here how a third party worry about the issue and quickly work on this regard for a different chopper in the SIM. I voted Yes.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=259511&highlight=Awacs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I want this for all helos, not just the Ka-50.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg